Chapter 1

Information is the basis of a story

Ako ay isang hunter. I don't hunt animals or killers, those are for normals. What I hunt are those bad evils who made people bad. They just don't scare people but they also control them.

Ito ang isang nagpapalala ng krimen and evil possessions rito sa bansa'ng ito. Kaya naman isa ako sa mga lumalaban, pumapatay, at nanghuhuli ng mga Bad ghosts.

I inherited it from my great grandparents who are former evil hunters. Out of millions of evils here in this country there are only 4 groups who are controlling the situation. Each groups has a maximum of 9 members and a minimum of 7 members.

We got this part of group and this job not because we have the ability to see ghosts, demons and evils, not because we have the strenghts, and a characteristic of a hunter but because we are born to be part of this.

Ngayon kakaunti lang kami kaya ginagawa namin ang lahat upang mabuhay at hindi magpabaya. This country needs us. They need us. Humans need justice and peace.

Evil spirits are sprits who are thirst of souls. Evil spirits has sins, they are jealous to us humans because humans have given the chances and forgiveness of God. Evil spirits cannot be entered anymore to heaven and they are controlled and tempted by the demons. Demons are the hardest enemy. The second one are the Evils spirits with the ability to posses human beings. The third one are the Lost ghosts. They can only scare humans and carelessly roaming around the area.

Alpha Hunters are assigned to the area of Visayas, Bravo Hunters and Delta hunters are assigned in Luzon while the Charlie Hunters are assigned in Mindanao. Alpha, Bravo, Charlie and, Delta are both governments battalion. The P.U.B (Protection to Unseen Beings) is a secret institution of the government. After years the government finally believed that this evils made people do bad things, that is when after a man made a different expireiments including social experiments and etc. Mr. Freddie Magallanes, our President signed the contract about building a institution for this and it is named P.U.B. Not everyone knows about this and only few people in the government known this.

Bravo Hunter is the name of my group. We are only 7 hunters in this group. 4 girls and 3 boys. We are assigned in Luzon which is kind a hard not because the area is large but because we need to compete to the Delta Hunters who is also assigned here in Luzon.

My name is Emilya Garcellano but they call me BHG 03 its my code name in P.U.B and my fake name naman is Maika Virnance which I use whenever and wherever I am.

Currently, nasa Richmond Academia located at manila kami nakaassign. Andito 'raw kasi ang portal ng mga spirits which is on going pa rin sa paghahanap. Aside from locating, and looking kungsaan ang portal may other mission din kaming ginagawa. Like what I have said before, nakikipagkumpitensya kami sa DH or Delta hunters.

The portal is our one of the largest mission, and the others are just only the smaller ones but every mission has points, and awards. If we got to be successful into this mission baka i-assign naman kami sa Visayas o Mindanao. Im not sure.

Now you have the enough knowledge sa mundong kinagagalawan ko and now I'm about to tell you my story.