Intro

Before

People talk about depression like it's an actual living thing, like it's a person. Depression causes you to be a completely different human being, it causes you to release your inner evil, and all Hell can break lose. Therapists reccomend many different ways to cope such as reading, writing, playing the piano, taking a jog, or maybe just meeting someone else that helps you cope with your never-ending hell of a life. I wouldn't exactly call my life a living Hell, but it's pretty close. I had no way out of this rainy day, sappy songs about people begging the other to love them, way of life. I thought that completely re-inventing myself would help me, but it didn't help me; it landed me in an institution. One that taught me how to fight, trust other people, and to remember. Something about this place has a familiar feeling, I just can't put my finger on it. Although, it turns out, shooting a gun can make you feel better,and it can revive your memory. Some people's anger had to be released by pulling a trigger, and maybe the loud bang! of the bullets snapped people back into reality.

Hell Got Worse

I burned down my neighbors house a couple years ago. Not exactly what my therapist suggested, but it got me away from my sociopath that I call "Mom." Well, technically I don't even call her Mom, her name is Ava. That's what I call her. We could've been happy if she would put the bottle down, and actually notice when I came home with a tear stained face. I was always an outcast at my highschool, I legitimentally had no friends; zero. I'm not gothic, lesbian, or bisexual. I don't fit into any stereo types that highschoolers like to put on eachother to make other's feel worthless. After I graduated from that hell-hole I decided I wanted to try going to a community college; that was the only one we could afford. I tried to be a different person, I wore dresses, I wore make-up, and I had a high GPA, but there was this never-ending pang of lonliness, like I wasn't destined to be in a community college. I needed some adventure in my life, but I was just perfectly happy to be alone; it doesn't phase me like it does to other people. Honestly I enjoy being independent. Although, I was the typical girl who was in love with a boy that doesn't even know I exsist, well I'm sure he knows of my exsistance, but he doesn't see me. It's almost like he tries to avoid me. We've talked a couple times, but it's not like I spilled out my heart and soul to him, or vise versa. Anyways, I burned my neighbors house down; it was a complete accident...well, sort of. I don't remember much about that night, because I was knocked unconscious by a beam falling off the burning house. I woke up in a hospital, and couldn't remember how old I was, or why I was near my neighbors house that late at night. I was twenty when it happened, as for why I was near that house so late; I had no clue. A lot of reporters were in my hospital room, trying to get the truth out of me, but I kept telling them I didn't know anything, and that all I was told was, the cause of the fire was a cigarette, my cigarette. I didn't kill anyone, but me "accidentally" burning down my neighbors house was a small enough excuse for Ava to send me away to Diamond Ranch Acadamy, where their motto is "Healing Families, One Youth at a Time." Cheesey as Hell, am I right? I'm feeling like a loser, being twenty-four and still living under Ava's roof, but she told me she didn't want me to leave until I was in the hands of the Academy, whatever that ment. They sure know how to pull a desperate parent in, and my Mom was very good at disguising the fact that she's the one who needs help. Not me.

Aidan

I don't want to sound like an obsessive girl, but he's beautiful. I've had to watch girls go through him like a hot knife through butter. I know he doesn't feel a thing for any of them, I can see it in his eyes any time I see him with his "girlfriend." You know, that typical blonde with sparkly pink nails, sparkly teeth, sparkly eyes. I bet that girl craps and vomits sparkles. I could definitely show him that even though I'm not all sparkly, I could actually love him. I think I already do, but burning down his house, because I craved a cancer stick wasn't a good way to get him to fall in love with me. Yeah, it was his house I burned down...oops. He has problems of his own too. I always hear his Dad yelling at him to get the hell out, but his Dad was a drunk too. The one time Aidan and I talked, he told me he was going to run away, but I can still see the silhouette of his shadow on his bedroom walls from my window. Oh no, it's not like I watch him, I just enjoy peeking at his glistening body after he gets done working out. He's a built brunette, and I treasure that one moment where I was close enough to examine his irises. They're turquoise, like the ocean near Puerto Rico. If I ever got swim in an ocean, I would definitely pick Aidan's eyes to swim in.

Me

I am fire, my hair, personality, passion, and tale of woe included. I have dark red hair, and bright green eyes. My name is Fallon, not Falcon. Although, Falcon is my nick name in the institution, because I'm swift, and always on my feet ready to kill. Not that I would ever kill anyone, but if I did, it would be so quick that you wouldn't even have time to repent for the crimes I know you've commited. I'm not out for revenge for the people that treated me like scum at school, or to my mom for sending me here, I'm out for answers about this place, and for answers about myself. If you ever cross my path, don't mess with me, because I've been trained well, and I'm not afraid to burn your house, or your life to the ground.