Chapter 2

A/N - i gave this dedication to you because the 1st one some how got deleted so im giving it back to you.

With Stacy being knocked out I go get my tools to begin. Wait is her name Stacy or was it Macy…..I got it her name was Tracy. Whatever her name is doesn’t matter, she’ll end up just like the rest of them.

After I got my bag of surprises I headed back to a stirring Tracy.

As soon as she opens her eyes she begins to scream, causing me to laugh and speak in a low voice.

Now let’s not do that, I haven’t even given you a reason to scream yet. Give me a few minutes then you’ll have something to scream about. Oh and by the way no one can hear you down here, I had it sound proofed a few years back.

Walking swiftly over to her I lean in and smell her hair, breathing in her intoxicating smell. God I love the smell of a woman in fear, it’s an even greater smell then a bitch in heat.

Going back to my bag I pull out my surgical utensils. Leaning in I make the 1st cut making her scream out loudly. For some reason this excited me causing me to kiss her quickly as I make my cuts longer and deeper.

With each slice I peel away the skin and leave it bear, by this point she’s passed out again for pain. Pstt she such a punk this doesn’t ever hurt that much I’ve felt worst and I didn’t cry about it.

All around me her blood dripped onto the floor. It’s kind of poetic if you think about, she bleeds and I feel the weight of the world being lifted off my shoulders.

I can hear the drops as they hit the floor.

Drip

Drip

Drip

With each drop I form a line to a poem

Drop one the fun has begun

Drop two now what’s there to do

Drops three now cry for me

Wasn’t that a lovely poem? Well if you didn’t like it go shove it, I think it was rather clever of me. Now back to the fun, it’s only just begun. Haha see I can rhyme. I know you must think I’m crazy but its okay, I know I am.

Anyways back to what I was doing. As I make another cut she wakes and begins to scream again.

Ugh this is the only think I hate about this. Yes the screams turn me on but the sound is so loud and obnoxious that it kills my horniness. Right now all I can hear in my head is Eminem’s Kim. My favorite line is……

Ha! Go ahead yell!
 Here I'll scream with you!
 AH SOMEBODY HELP!
 Don't you get it b*tch, no one can hear you?
 Now shut the f*ck up and get what's comin to you

Now tell me that line wasn’t a sexy line, if you say it wasn’t then you’re lying.

Looking under the table I see that the blood has mostly landed in the bag under it. You see I don’t like to just feed off my human’s any kind of way I like to play with my food before. I figure I was going to kill her anyways so I mine as well enjoy it and have some fun.

She is officially skinned alive and I love it, I have to say my work is nice. I guess it helps that I’m a medical student. There’s nothing more thrilling then working with a live body and making cuts and removing body parts.

Looking down at my work I smile to myself thinking damn id make a great doctor. My work is perfect and in such a beautiful way. I peeled the skin off cleanly and there aren’t any fragments left.

It’s a good think I sound proof my house or I would have to answer to those nosey police. I can’t stand them and it’s not because I’m black either just in case you racist think that. For your information I’m only a half Negro. So I don’t count. But let me get back to work I have to take her heart and other organs out now so I can store them in the fridge.

Cracking open her chest because by now she’s dead….at least I think she is?

Well if she’s not she will be in about two minutes. Pulling out my scalpel I cut along the artery’s connected to the heart. When all of the connections are separated I lift the heart out and place it in a bin and put it in the fridge quickly. I don’t want any of the good stuff to be lost, that going to be my dinner later. Speaking of dinner its lunch time.

Reaching down I pull one of the bags of blood up and begin to drink. It’s nice and warm I hate when my blood is cold it taste bitter unlike the normal copper taste. As I drink I think to myself this would be so much better if I had someone to show my work to. I love praise and for people to appreciate my works of art. Because that’s what I am I’m an artist and humans are my canvases. Like the chick on the table she had no idea that she was going to end up being a part of something so beautiful, now she has to be the best work I’ve done in a long time.

With the last one I got lazy and just drank from her directly. And that’s another thing I find humans to be disgusting in so many ways especially the males. So if I can avoid it I only drink there blood after it has been through a filter and goes into my food baggies. I know you’re wondering how I can sleep with human girls yet can’t drink from them directly well that’s simple I don’t like the taste of their perfume but I do love the taste of a females skin. It’s like crack to me.

But my obsession only goes to the extent of having sex with them and killing them. And to me that isn’t too bad, at least I give them mind blowing sex before I kill them. That’s least I could do.

Walking back over to the body I finish what I started……

Once all of the good stuff was removed from her body I throw it into the fire pit I have. Sitting down I watch the body burn and think some more about wanting someone to share this with. It’s been a long time since I had any one in my life not since…..well I don’t want to talk about her right now but yea it’s been a long time.

Just because I’m alittle twisted in my ways that doesn’t mean I don’t deserve someone, right?

A/N- So what do you think of the story so far. It originally was going to be a murder story but I’m not very good with the whole blood and gore thing so I changed the plot to a vampire story. Anyways let me know what you think.