"I met them yesterday already they like me!" She interrupts me, who does she think she is."Uh sure. Believe whatever you want but be careful with Mallory she punched me in the face because I did something to Y/n" she just nods smiling and starts walking over there. "Well she's fucked" I mutter to myself.

Y/N POV

"Who is she" Danna asks looking at Claire who is walking towards us."Y/n's new roomie" Becca laughs"She's staying at the house because she has family problems" I tell Danna.

"Hey guys!" Claire smiles brightly."Hi" everyone grumbles not knowing why she's here. Before she can say anything else Coach blows the whistle meaning a huddle so we all walk towards him. I feel Mal protectively wrap her arm around my waist when Claire walks along me.

"My varsity girls please come up.Mal you too" Coach says. We all go up there, it feels kinda lonely based on more of half of the varsity team leaving and going into college.

It's basically only the main four along with Marisela,Isabelle and I but Isabelle isn't here today but that's it so it's pretty sad."We lost many great players on varsity because they have graduated, so I hope many of you fill in the empty holes and continue making our school proud of us. So girls if you'll like to introduce yourself it'll be great."

I look over at Nicki who is just looking at me back along with everyone else. "Um okay I'll start I guess. Hi I'm Y/n Jauregui-Morgan I'm a forward and I've been on varsity all four years of high school. I'm excited to play with you guys along to with building bonds. Please don't be afraid of asking questions to any of us. We're nice I promise. So yeah I'll shut up now so they can talk." I smile at all the girls who are just staring back at me.

"I'm Nicki Parrish I'm a forward along with y/n, I have also been on this team for four years. I agree what y/n said" Nicki quickly says earning some laughs.

"I'm Becca just call me by my first not my last. I'm a mid and yeah that's all I have to say" I laugh when Becca ends earning a push from her so I push back. Mal pulls me away putting me on her left side so I won't do anything.

"I'm Lizette known as Güera but don't call me that unless you're close to me, only reason I say that is when you hear Güera that's me. I'm a mid along with Becca and don't mess with me because I will not hesitate to fight back" she innocently smiles then looks at her girlfriend so she can start.

"Excuse my girlfriend she won't fight you. Anyways I'm Marisela I also play mid. We're a solid combination if you ask me. Like y/n don't hesitate to ask questions we're not mean. Don't know about Lizette though."

"Hello Im Danna I'm also a mid. I really don't know what to say just I agree what everyone said." I smile at her little speech, she has always been nervous to speak in front of everyone.

"Mallory would you like to speak?" Coach asks my girlfriend. I smile at her as she nods.

"Hello everyone I'm Mallory Pugh a forward on the Women's National Team. I'm looking forward to help you guys be the best you can be along with some other players that will be here along the two weeks." Wait this lasts two weeks? I hope we can practice as well don't know why coach didn't want us to practice today.

"Thank you ladies for those introductions. I will expect you ladies to respect varsity players as well as them respecting you. Varsity you can sit for now while I talk to them" We all nod and go back to our original spot on the bleachers.

I sit on Mal's lap and go on a cat game I downloaded on her phone. "Do you think Claire is gonna make the team" Becca asks zipping up her blazer. It might be summer but don't be fooled it's quite cold. I mean it's California what do you expect.

I just shrug in responds still having my full attention on the game. "I hope they scrimmage" Lizette sits down pushing her glasses up with her index finger.

"It's the first day I doubt it" I say smiling at my cats. "What are you playing?" Mal laughs softly kissing the side of my head. "I'm checking on my children" I simply reply."We have more kids now?""Virtually yes. Physically we have Franklin" I turn my head to face her. She gives me a short kiss and I bury my face into her neck.

"Why are you guys so cute" Danna groans shifting her weight on Becca. "You're lucky i still like you." Mal smiles at Danna who smiles back.

"Me and Marisela are cuter" Lizette claims hugging her girlfriend who just rolls her eyes."Marisela and I" I correct her"Imma smack you""You wouldn't bet. You love me too much""I hate how you're right" I smile at her response.

"What ever happened to Nadine" Mal asks playing with my fingers."She moved schools for a reason she never told" Danna answers."So that means we're going to play her?" I don't really mind it honestly. I just hear a yeah in response.

AT HOME

Everyone is sleeping over because we have to attend the next day of camp. Claire is trying too hard for me to like her. For example she's always asking if I need something or is she can do something for me, Mal is pretty annoyed to say the least. Claire still doesn't believe Alex is my actual mom. She'll be surprised when she arrives later tonight.

"You can't do that! That's cheating!""Deal with it, there's no mercy in Smash Bros""Can I join?" We all look to see Claire standing over us."After the round is over" I mumble shifting in Mal's lap so I can focus again.

"Baby don't do that" I hear Mal gasp holding my hips in place making me smirk. The round ends in Nicki winning, we add Claire to the game, I didn't really want to but I wanted to be nice.

I bend down to get my drink and immediately feel Mal's hands on my ass. "Mallory don't start" I give her a stern look and she pouts."I'll be yours in a few hours don't complain" I whisper to her. She kisses me unexpectedly making me moan.

A pillow comes in contact with my body making me break the kiss. Mal flips Becca off who is laughing her ass off. "Wow do you guys are really dating" Claire says. Is it not obvious enough?

No one answers her and we just start the game. Franklin starts barking at the door opening so I pause the game to see Alex in the door way.

"I missed you mom" I hug her then Kelley."I missed you too baby. You too Mal" Alex laughs out. I'm glad we have a big house, more people means more fun.

"Hi Alex and Kelley" everyone says expect Claire who is starstruck."Y/n whose there?" I hear Lauren yell from upstairs."Alex and Kelley" I yell back and I immediately hear footsteps going down the stairs.

Lauren and Kehlani hug them and explain why Claire is here. We spend the rest of the night watching movies.