*Chapter one*

*warning, not edited, will have grammar errors*

Hiding.  Hiding what people do best, hide from their feelings or their problems.  They hide because they think it's better than to face their problems, so they hide.  They hide under mask that people create. The past, is what made us who we are today.  But my past is still going.  It still haunting me at night, disguising it self into a nightmare.  Reminds me even when I sleep I can't stop the pain.  The pain of my life, and that pain, was all because one damn mistake.  The damn stupid mistake, that will follow.  I know you guys wondering what the hell was it, well read and find out.

  I was currently sitting in my history class's doodling in my notes while I take a couple glances out the window that is beside me.  I was too lost in thought to even register the teacher calling my name 5 times until my best friend, Andy tap me on the shoulder bring me out of my damn depressed thoughts.

  I look towards the teacher with a raise eyebrow, daring him to tell me off. You see, I'm the one and only 'bad girl' in the school.  I don't have a clue where that able from.  But I guess my -dont care - or my -leave me alone or you end up in the damn hospital buddy - lookes.  Eh, who cares, people don't mess with me and don't get in my business, than I don't fucking care.

The teacher sighs and turn back to the board, while I just smirks. I turn to my best friend to see she chuckling to herself while shaking her head.

"why are you laughing like a manic?" I asked her with a chuckle of my own.

Andy looks at Mr if I was stupid,  which I don't get because she was the one who laughing like she a witch.

"Bree, you literally just give the teacher, who is ten times your size, with musical, also a guy.  One look and he seemed liked he peed his pants" she explains.

I raise a eyebrow and took a glances at the teacher then back at andy with a smirk. 

"size doesn't mean you stronger or not, even the gender don't have anything to do with it.  It's only matters if you work out and fight on a regular bases. " I told her. 

Before she could even replied the bell went to signal for lunch.  I smirks and got up the chair while me and Andy head to the cafeteria.

Once we in the cafeteria we quickly got out food and head towards our table that have my gang there.

"I know right, I hope he really sexy hot" I heard,  Samantha, my other best friend said to tara, also our best friend. 

I out my tray on the table and took a seat.  "who are you guys talking about?" I asked whole putting a fry in my mouth. 

Ryan snapped his head towards me.  "didn't you hear?" he started than coughs.  "The new hot guy, who totally badass" he said in a high pitch voice, trying to sound like a girl.  Even though it just made him sound like a dying rat.

"there's a new guy?" I asked,  completely confused by now. 

The whole gang nodded slowly as if they move the wrong way they get killed. 

"why haven't I heard? Mmmm,  maybe, just maybe, he the new fuck boy.  Because you know... I kinda put the other one in the hospital. " I said, while making the end more quieter.

They all look at me and burst into firs of laughter.  I give them a confused looks.

I swear my friends are the weirdest.

Okay, here's My gang of friends.

Andy waters,  really pretty. Body like a model,   Envy her big blue eyes.  Have long dark hair with a little freckles on her cheeks that make her adorable.

Tara burton, tall, with killer legs and body.  Blonde hair that ends in the middle of the back.  Also have those big eyes but brown.

Ryan blaze, tall, and I mean really tall.  Totally hot, with the messy blonde hair and big brown eyes.  Killer body, it's like God built him himself.

Adam George,  looks alot like Ryan but blue eyes,  and a little shorter.  Face is more square  but still looks young. More blonder hair, and less messy look.  I definitely know if Adam out on a suite, well then... Hot damn!

Williams nicks.  Totally nerd handsome.  He doesn't look like a nerd but he sure is.  The smart one out of the group,  but still dangerous.
He got red hair with big green eyes.  He got a baby face, but still seems like he looks older than us.   He's a total catch if I say si myself.

And then there's me.  Plan old Bree parks.  Who's broken in the inside, but on the out, looks to be just perfect.   I'm what you say a "bad ass" I dont give a crap if I get into trouble, or get beaten up in a fight.   I got huge green eyes, with my long pitch black hair that goes past my waist.  Curvy body, around 5'5".  Definitely have a fighters body.  As I do share my fights in the ring.  If you haven't know, I'm a street fighter and everyone don't know that.  Well my friends do since they fight as well.  But anyone else just thinks it's a rumor... A true one, but I'm not going to tell them that.

I got brought out of my thoughts by being punch in the arm.  Hard.  "The fuck!" I yelled.  I looked over to see Adam looking at me.  Well everyone at the table was staring at Me.  "oops.  Sorry guys. But what was we talking about?" I asked

"there's this party on friday, around 10.  We was asking if you want to go. " Tara said.

I thought about it for a second and nodded.  "sure, why not. " I said, while they smirk proudly.  Just with that the bell ring for class.