1. henry x victor

ok so i just wanna start by saying thank you for all the requests, i already started writing a few and they WILL all be posted i promise :)

i has this idea planned out long ago and thought it'd be a good starter to this book, so enjoy babies 👀

my legs started to weaken feeling his lips press harshly against my neck.
"Victor.." i moaned and he smirked deeper into the pure bliss we both felt.

his large hands traveled up my sides, abruptly rubbing my thighs as they made their way to my chest. loud moans escaped my lips and his fingers suddenly left my body.

"now you can make as much noise as you want, darling." i held onto the pillow tightly not being in control of his brutal yet heavenly actions. my body burned into a pit of lust inside me every time i felt his lanky structure push up against me and he could tell, making it harder for me to resist him.

he slid my underwear down to my ankles whilst his lips found my inner thighs, placing small pecks up until his face reached my stomach level.

"what the fuck is going on in there?!" a loud and husky voice made us both freeze in our movements. Victor sighed standing up straight pulling his shirt back over his beautiful body.
"none of your fucking business." he replied bluntly and i could hear the faint sounds of mumbles coming from outside the door.

he slipped his sweatpants on sighing while doing so.
"that's it? just because Henry interrupted us?" my voice came off in an angry tone, expressing the emotion i currently felt.
"i think he'll finish it for you." he scoffed opening the door and scurrying out, leaving me naked and dumbfounded.

my arms were sliding through my shirt before it got swiftly pulled back down.
"you won't be needing that sweetheart." his voice. it's always him who ends up with me last, but i never complain. i have no reason to.

i tried to speak but his hand covered my mouth before i could say a word. he motioned for me to take his shirt off and i obeyed, soon proceeding to do the same with his jeans.

"i'm gonna make you feel so good baby, better than blondie." he chuckled and once again cut me off by bending down, now the same height as my heat.

"Henry what are you doing?"
"What, you cant handle more?" his face lit up in surprise and i rolled my eyes quickly denying his unreasonable thought.
"of course i can handle more." i remarked in confidence.
"good, i think I'll finish it for you." he smirked, entering me roughly.

i hope y'all felt the sizzle ;))