2-Rehearsal news(Bryles)

Richelle's POV: I am so excited that I have got chosen by Miss Kate to be part of World-Troupe! The Troupe that will go on tour! It's like a dream come true! So, to make it even more perfect, I have to train! So, I always come to the studio at least 1 hour before the dance class! Just for preparing myself and warming up! But today, it seems like I'm not alone!

Me: Hi Noah! Why are you here one hour before the dance class? You're always late!

Noah: Oh! My mom has to go to work earlier, so she drives me early! But why are you always at the studio one hour before the classes?

Me: I like warming up by myself and listening to my favorite songs on my phone! I think that today we will have not a lot of time to warming up, Miss Kate said that it will be a big day!

Noah: Yes! You're right! You know what? I think I had never seen you being late!

Me: Being late? That is so no me! So, do you want to warm up with me?

Noah: Sure! But wait a minute! I have to pick up something from my locker! See you!

Noah's POV: I was looking for a pair of socks in my locker, in Studio A, when I listened to Miss Kate talking at the phone.

Miss Kate: Yeah! Today! Yes! I'm going to do auditions for 2 duets! Yes! I will tell them at 10! Ok!

I thought that it was the perfect opportunity to shine! I have to find my partner! I'm so...

Richelle: Noah! What are you doing lied on the fl...

Me: ...sh! Whisper!

Richelle: What are you doing?

Noah: Wait! Let's go to the rehearsal room and I will explain to you!

I thought that I've found my dance partner!

Richelle's POV: "Noah is so strange, he was lied on the Studio A's floor! What is he doing? I will not let me distracted by a clown!

Me: So... what's going on?

Noah: I have very interesting news!

Me: What?

Noah: Miss Kate was talking with an organizer of the tour. Today, Miss Kate will organize an audition to choose the duet of the Tour!

Me: Really?

Noah: Yeah! So, do you want to be my dance partner?

Me: Ok

Noah: Yes! That's pretty cool!

"I answered Noah OK but I was thinking OMG! I'm so excited to be his partner, well, dance partner! That's only and I say only because, for me, he is the best dancer of the Next Step Studio! Noah has danced with me on J-Troupe for years and enters A-Troupe at the same time as me. He is proficient in Acro, Ballet, Contemporary and Hip-Hop! He is the best!"

Noah: So let's rehearsal!

Me: Wait... wait a minute! Are we the only one who knows about the auditions for the duet?

Noah: I think so...

Me: So we have an advantage!

Noah: Yes!

Me: We will do the best duet ever!