He Cries: Jason

Jason's P.O.V~ It was all my fault if I was there Y/N wouldn't have been badly injured in the car crash. I should of been there.. it's all my fault.Because of me my baby got hurt.

Two Hours Earlier

Y/N P.O.V~ I was leaving my boyfriend Jason's house, as me and him were walking out hand in hand. Once me and Jason got to my car he opened my door for me. I smiled and thanked him with a peck on the lips.I got into my car and buckled my seat belt. Jason shut the door for me. "Drive safe sweetie", Jason said with his amazing smile. "Don't worry baby I will" I replied I gave Jason another quick kiss. "Text me when you get back sweetie' Jason said I smiled and said " I will baby I pinky promise I held out my pinky and he connected his pinky with mine. Then I was off home. Within 5 minutes it started to heavy downpour, soon it was hard to see where I was going. Within 2 seconds my car crashed and everything went dark.

~~~Two Hours Later~~~

Jason's P.O.V~ Y/N house was only a fifth-teen minute drive from mine, so I decided to call her since it's been two hours. I dialed her number and it went straight to voicemail. Now starting to get a little worried I decided to call her mom. When I called her mom she answered right away and before I could say anything her mom said "Jason Y/N got into a car crash she's in the hospital right now and she wants to see you she keeps saying your name in her sleep". Even through her panicky voice I understood every word that she said. I texted her mom what hospital Y/N was at and got there as soon as I could.

~Skip to Jason arriving at the hospital~ 

Y/N P.O.V~ I woke up in a unfamiliar place once  my eyes adjusted to the light I realized I was in the hospital.The first thing I see is Jason in the far corner of my room with his head in his hands and  my mom next to me,she quietly got up and left the room. Once my mom closed the door Jason slowly got up from his seat I could see the tears in his eyes.It broke my heart to see him like this once Jason sat down next to me to me my eyes started to water I never seen Jason like this.I held my hand out signaling for him to hold my hand, once he did that Jason broke down into tears.

Jason's P.O.V~ as soon as I held Y/N hand I broke down into tears. "I'm so sorry Y/N it's all my fault because of me you're in pain, I should of been there to save you... I was cut off by Y/N kissing me I kissed back. Then Y/N whispered "Baby please don't put yourself down,It's not your fault my car crashed,and I know you have a lot of stress from being a superhero. I'm fine baby I promise". I smiled and kissed her again and I said "I love you so much sweetie"

~One Day Later~

Y/N P.O.V~ The doctors said that I could come home today and Jason couldn't have been more excited.When I arrived home and got into my room I see Jason standing in my room with a bouquet of my favorite flowers and a box of pizza from my favorite pizza place and a teddy bear. I smiled at my loving boyfriend and he helped me onto my bed and me and him ate pizza and watched movies for the rest of the night cuddled into each other's arms.Knowing that I have the best boyfriend ever.