Potladam Mari Alagadam

Start from the beginning

"Your thatha also said that as per your jathaka chakram, your engagement and marriage should happen soon. Me and your Nana have been waiting for right moment to talk to them and convey this."

Parthu chuckled.

"Looks like your job has been made easy Lakshmi Prabhavathy Hariharan"

Prabha hit Parthu's head and both chuckled. But soon both composed and looked serious.

"Amlu.. Everything is happening so fast ma. Are you okay with it?"

Parthu gave a deep thoughtful look and then turned to Prabha.

"What do you think amma? That I can be happy there?"

"We checked and apart from that social drinking, Raghunandhu is very good ane everyone certified Amlu. And his family also is very adjusting and the boy is also very soft and adjusting."

"See Amma. I don't want all those. You know me and my Kothi ways. Do you think they can manage me? And they can put up with me and still I can be happy there?"

Prabha smiled.

"Do you think we would let you in hands of people who are not fit to look after you and cherish you for what you are?"

"Then just let us just go with the flow Prabhavathy. 5 years back I said the same and now also I say the same. I trust you people to decide what is best for me."

Saying she went and washed her mug. Prabha stood there looking at her little daughter all grown up.

Parthu fell on her bed with her laptop drooling over her star couple who recently made appearance in a marriage in the film industry when her mobile pinged annoying her. But frowning she looked at the notification and saw the whatsapp icon showing a message from Mr. Architect. Automatically her lips curved in smile. She opened the message.

'All okay Ms. HR?'

'Why not Mr. Architect?'

'Amma would have called there right?'

'Yes, she did!'

'And?'

'And?'

'What was the response?'

'Let that be within the elders. For this only you pinged?'

Raghu smiled. Trust this girl to be romantic. Well, he did not know romance either.

'Ledu Parthavi. I wanted to ask..'

'Enti?'

'Can I call you?'

Parthavi was taken aback. She looked around and then remembered that today Vasu will be in her study room preparing until wee hours for her upcoming tests. She pressed the send button carrying the message YES.

She kept looking at her mobile like alien as it flashed the name Mr. Architect with Incoming call and the picture of the little architect sitting on a chair with legs crossed on over other.

Taking a deep breath, she picked the call and kept it on her ears.

"Hello..!"

She said slowly. Raghu blinked his eyes. Why was his Ms. HR talking like this?

"Parthu?"

"Han?"

"Why are you talking like this?"

"Ante.."

"Ante?"

"Till now, it was all games and adventure. Now.. when I think that its my future husband calling me..!"