Slammed

OS: Slammed

-----------------------------------

Khushi Kumari Gupta..

A beautiful young lady with an amazing hazel eyes which is hidden to the world behind her glasses. Some only knew the beauty of her. She is a very busy, hard working person and P.A of Arnav Singh Raizada. He is a perfectionist and finds every mistake especially her's. So being his P.A is not an easy one. But all she does is breath in, breath out and work hard. He is a brilliant, hard working person and Khushi admired him secretly.. She will never admit that even to her.

Khushi was walking towards the store room again. Her boss ordered her to sort out the files, sometimes to retrieve the file, sometimes to keep the file and sometimes just to irritate her.

Why? Because he is Arnav Singh Raizada and makes her life hell. She always walk, cursing him but not today.. Because she was thinking about the previous visits.

First time when it happened.....

Khushi was searching for a file, just then someone from her behind pulled the glasses of her face and slammed her against the wall.

Without even giving her time to think what is happening, the person who slammed her against the wall claimed her lips.

The first reaction was shock but then she melted in that raw kiss. It's her first kiss, she couldn't push that person away. It was burning, She felt weak for the first time in her life. Her heart beat was fast, wanting more of his lips and brain told her to push him away.

Just like that he walked away placing the glasses to her right side. She searched for her glasses and put it on. Her breath was fast and couldn't calm her for few minutes. Her cheeks were flushed. She touched her lips which was trembling. She stayed there for a while to put her normal mask.

She could complain though but this time she couldn't and didn't even know who it was.

The person who slammed her against the wall knows that she couldn't see without glasses properly. All she can see will be blur and foggy. She can make out in her mind a person standing but not who that person will be without glasses. And in the dark store room it is too difficult.

It's not like she is weak, she had kicked and punched the people who tried to take advantage of her or touching her inappropriately. But this felt like something new, something different..

Then she was slightly afraid whenever to go to that room. But what can she tell her boss? Sir, someone kissed me in that room. And he would say, oh Miss Gupta, just go to the damn room and do what I asked for. She shuddered, imagining it. So she didn't tell him. And the mysterious man didn't come for weeks.

Second time when it happened.....

She was again searching for a while, in evening and perfectly the room was dark and it provided lot of opportunity to the mysterious man.

Again he took her glass and slammed her against the shelf, pushing her both hands above her head using his one hand and the other one holding her waist.

It's the first time she wore saree to the office and he took perfect advantage of this by caressing the exposed milky white waist. Her knees weakened. This time he didn't kiss her immediately, he took his time.

It's just she can't see him doesn't mean that she couldn't scream. Scream Khushi, oh God scream.!

As if reading her thoughts, he slowly started leaning towards her and sucked her lower lip very slowly and passionately. Khushi couldn't take the new sensation and feeling at all. She can smell him and it was addictive. She felt so weak with him.