How Did I Fall For You? (Jean x Armin AoT fanfiction)

This is a first for me. Please be polite.

~~°~°~~

Armin Arlert is trying to get a hold of life. with being in the Scouting Legion and trying to stay away from all harassment he doesn't notice that his feelings for Jean Kirschtein are growing. Armin also has to deal with Levi and Eren bugging him about going on a mission for once.
He's always been bullied for liking guys even though he didn't at the time. Well, now Armin does like a guy.....ALOT. He can't help but think of him all the time. The only thing that Armin wants is to Jean to like him and if he does, tell him.
Jean has problems. Ever since Marco' s death Jean has been in a deep depression. Never eating, never sleeping, never showering. Well, Jean actually feels a small attraction to two people. Armin Arlert and Mikasa Ackerman. Jean just has to figure out who he wants to be with.

Will Jean and Armin find something together? Will Armin succeed and not die on his first Mission? Read and find out

~*~*~*~
I have no intention of copying any work. I do not own Attack on Titan or the picture on the cover. I hate plagiarism. SO DON'T DO IT.

»~«~»~«~»~«~

I'll write the first chapter and see how many reads it gets. As soon as it hits twenty I'll write more and more.