Chapter 18『3R』

Start from the beginning

"Please don't lie to me this time Grell." said her as she walk to the familiar place. Grell suprise as he realize they arrive at the graveyard where they just went awhile ago.

"You what?" asked her.

Grell clench his hand and sigh. "Fine, I admit.. I'm the one who killed Angella. It because she did betrayed me and.. I'm actually her butler also her patner of crime." he said make (Y/n) suprise.

"You what? What do you mean her patner of crime?" asked (Y/n). "Actually, Angella is the original 'Jack the Ripper' and I'm just her shadow to help her faded all her crime until the Earl found out about us." said Grell.

"W-why you didn't tell me this early?" asked (Y/n). "I'm sorry, (N/n)-chan. I'm afraid that you will hate me if I tell you I had patner before you." said Grell.

"Do you think I accept it?! After all, you always lied to me. Everytime! Why don't you just tell me sooner?!"

(Y/n) then run into the graveyard. "(N/n)-chan! Wait!" Grell aftering her while she running looking for her best friend's grave.

As she arrive, she quickly put her right hand on Madame Red's grave. Grell arrive and suprise. "(Y/n)! What are you doing?!" Grell trying to stop her but (Y/n) then freeze his body and put all the barrier around the graveyard so no one can't interrupt and hear them.

"For my own sake, I will make her alive back!" said her as pull a bit and show all Cinematic Record a bit enter the grave.

Grell totally unbelief of what he saw. He trying to move his body. "(Y/n)!! Stop that! You breaking the rule of Shinigami!!" yelled Grell.

"I DON'T CARE!! AS I CAN BE WITH HER AGAIN LIKE HOW WE ARE 30 YEARS AGO!!!" She jump and her body floating on the air while she raise her right infront her as all the memories in cinematic record flowing out from her hand and enter the grave of Angella.

"Accept my humble gratitude for your offering: in death you give life, may you find wings to the kingdom! I! (Y/N) (L/N) SUMMONING YOU, ANGELLA DURLLES. TO COME BACK TO THIS WORLD!!!"

Suddenly, the grave of Angella shaking. Just like an earthquake. Only the graveyard you can feel it.

Meanwhile, Undertaker smiling while holding a tea cup as he can feel the situation. "Never thought she will do it for real. Hihihi~"

Grell who can move falling on the ground. "Stop it! Please! I'm begging you! Please forgive me!" yelled Grell.

The grave then starting to open widely. The coffin open and seeing Madame Red's body as her body start floating infront (Y/n). Her body from pale and wreck turning into flesh.

After she complete recover, her body almost getting fall and (Y/n) catch her. (Y/n) then land on the ground and put her bestfriend on the ground.

She look then release Grell. Without any word. Grell walking toward (Y/n) and grab her collar shirt in anger through him. "H-How dare you!!! I'll kill you!!" said Grell while (Y/n) with her blank face.

"G-Grell?" the voice suddenly heard beside them. Grell look at their beside. Seeing Madame Red who perfectly recover then sit look at them.

Grell totally suprise and let (Y/n) go. "M-Madame...." he trembling.

"I-I'm alive? W-whats happen?" asked Madame Red in wonder. She then turn her eyes to little red figure who sitting on the ground looking at her with eyes tearing.

"A-Angella..." (Y/n) smiling, unbelievable. Madame Red still trying to figure that face. "(N-N/n)-chan..? I-is that really you?" asked Madame Red.

(Y/n) feels glad as her bestfriend still remember her even she just awaken from sleep. "Yes! I'm here, Angella. I'm here for you!" She get up and hug Madame. "Sorry for not remembered you for 30 years. I'm really sorry. Now I made you awaked. Cause I want you to know that I'm here." said (Y/n) crying while hugging Madame Red.

Madame Red feel suprise at her appearances then hug back. She pat her head. "Sh, shh, shhh.. Its okay, I forgive you. Please don't cry, (N/n)-chan." said Madame.

(Y/n) feel so confortable in her hug as she relief that she made it.

Suddenly, Grell who is in anger pull (Y/n)'s hair then throw her far from Madame. "I'm sick of you both now, (Y/n). First Madame, now you! You betrayed me!" said Grell.

"Grell, stop it! You hurting-"

"Shut up, Madame or I will kill you for second time!" said Grell.

Under the smoke, (Y/n) with a big grins on her face get up from the ground where she fell. "My, my~ Someone is angry now~ What a nice mood~" said (Y/n) with red eye on her right shining. "You know, its been awhile for me to get this exciting mood."

Madame feels shock at her old bestfriend. This is not (N/n)-chan in my past. The (N/n)-chan I knew before is kind, positive person and always supportive. (N/n), what exactly happened to you after you awaken as Shinigami? thought Madame as she look at new (Y/n) for the first time.

**************************************************
Not only you reader-chan~ I also can't wait what will happen to you next chapter? Will you fight with Grell? Or he will hate you for betrayed him? Or?! Madame Red decide to kill herself just to reunite you and Grell together? Who knows~

How ever! My internet data goes to weak, so it might dificult