A Tudor Triangle Chapter 2

The next day, Henry and Leonardo are playing Archery and talking about the ball.

"Who was that girl you were dancing with and couldn't keep your eyes off of?" Leonardo asks Henry.

"She is an Angel and one of the Queen's Ladies Maids, you know what that means?" Henry knowing asks. 

"Oh fuck! You won the bet! Fuck me! A wager is a wager, next time we are at the pub, two pints are on me." Leonardo resolves. "You looked pretty serious there. I thought you were going to propose right then and there! Your eyes went all goo goo" Leonardo observes.

"Leo,she was like a dream. So beautiful and sweet. I have never met anyone like her. A true vision." Henry remarks.

"Wow! You are deep in it. She has you under her spell." Leo comments.

"I'm serious! The only thing that doesn't make sense is, after I kissed her, She ran away. The kiss wasn't that bad, was it?" Henry wonders.

"Don't worry mate, She'll come around. No girl can resist those big beautiful blue eyes" Leo mocks at Henry, batting his eyelashes at him.

"Come on, we are expected in the dining hall any minute." Henry says. Then they walk back up to the castle.

Later on that day, Henry is walking to meet the King and Clara is running late to meet the Queen when all of a sudden an unstoppable force meta immovable object and bam! Henry and Clara collide!

"Oof!"Both Henry and Clara say at the same time, as they fall back and crash onto the floor. They both stand up to see who they hit and they both recognize the other. Awkwardness follows with one not quite sure what to say to the other. Until Clara says,

"I am sorry about last night. I panicked. That kiss was incredible. I have never been kissed like that and it scared me." Clara explains.

"It's alright. I understand. You just had me concerned. I thought it was something I did. I thought I stepped out of bounds and did something improper." Henry responses.

"No no, if anything, I have been thinking of that kiss ever since it happened" Clara says. Then they look around and making sure no one is coming they lean in for a long kiss. When their lips parted, Henry whispers,

"Meet me at the edge of the woods when your mistress has gone to bed."Then he kisses her again and leaves to meet King Marco. While Clara goes to meet with Queen Isabella.

In Queen Isabella's Study,

"Now  ladies, I just got word that Cardinal Lorenzo Nico will be staying with us for a few days, he is very important so make sure to give him anything he may require to make sure his stay is as comfortable as possible. Anything he may need, make sure you get it. You are dismissed." All of the Ladies Maids leave to go do their own chores.

Later on that night at the edge of the woods, Henry and Clara did meet.

"You came! To be honest, I didn't think you would." Henry remarks.

"I couldn't resist. I hunger for more of that kiss." Clara replies.

"In that case...." Henry says. He then leads her deep in the woods and behind a big tree. Up against the tree, he kisses her neck and then moves to her chest and the other side of her neck. She lifts her head up with pleasure. Then he starts to untie her dress, and she starts to unbuckle his trousers. He slides his hand up her skirt and tears her knickers off. Then he turns her around so she is facing the tree,he then kisses the back of her neck gently and nuzzles her hair. He pulls her dress down and holds her breasts, softly at first but then a little harder. He then thrusts his dick inside her, slowly at first, and then when she moaned,

"Harder!"He thrust harder. Their hips start to take motion, getting faster and faster with each climax until finally they both explode, knees weak they fall  against the tree. When they got themselves all cleaned up, Henry says,

"So,same time, same place tomorrow night?"

"What do you think?" Clara answers. Then she adds, "Thank you for being so gentle at first. It was my first time you see, and you made it very pleasurable." She explains with a twinkle in her eye.

"Well, good. Glad I could provide such service." Henry winks. After one last kiss and embrace they make their way back to the castle.

End of Chapter 2