Part 4

~The next day~

Grey taught of a brilliant idea.  Grey went to your house. He place a bouquet of flower in front of your door with a small card, knocks the door and leave.

Your POV

 You woke up early and you don’t know why. So you just watch TV downstairs. After how many minutes, someone knocks the door. You opened it but no one’s there. You just saw a bouquet of flower with a small card. You get the card and it says “For YN”. So you opened it and there was a letter.

“I hope this thing will work. I’m very sorry sweetie. I’ll never do it again. See me at the café near your house later.”

You were shocked cause it’s from Greyson. You really don’t know what to do. You blushed and turned into tomato. But that thing didn’t work. You still hate him. But you will still meet him later. You got bored so you decided to listen to music. When you were about to get your phone, it rings. You receive a text messag from an unknown number. “Meet me at the café NOW.” You know that it’s Grey. So you quickly took a bath, ate your breakfast and went to that café. When you came in, you saw him. You just passed through him but he grabbed your hand and pulled you towards his table and gave you a seat.

Grey: Glad you came. *smiles*

You: Whatever *rolls eyes* Why here?

Grey: I want you to remember the first day we met. *smiles*

~Flash back~

It was your first day in Oklahoma so you want to make new friends. But instead of having friends, you just met new enemies. They’re so rude to you. One day, while you’re walking alone, they throw stones on you. So you rushed to go to the café near you so you didn’t notice a boy who’s trying to go out. You bumped into him and his coffee spills your beautiful shirt. So he wipes the coffee away from your shirt but you just stopped him and apologized.

You: Oh man! Sorry! I-I’m really sorry!

Boy: It’s okay. Oh crap I ruined your pretty face and shirt. *smiles*

You: *blushed*

Boy: Uhmmm btw, I’m Greyson. Greyson Chance. And you are? *looks at you*

You: I’m YourFullName. But you can call me YN. *smiles*

Grey: You’re new here?

You: Yeah. *smiles*

Grey: Can I come with you? I want to see your house.

You: Sure!

You two went to your house. Grey was shocked cause you were neighbors.

Grey: Are you sure this is your house?

You: Yes. Why? *curious*

Grey: Well, that’s mine. *points at the house besides yours*

You: Oooooh! *shocked* I’m glad we’re neighbors.

Grey: Me too. Can we be friends? *smiles*

You: I love to! *smiles*

~End of flash back~

Tears fell down on your eyes. Grey was so kind to you. You think that you shouldn’t do this but he gave you no choice.

Grey: Why are you crying? *wipes your tears away*

You: Me? Crying? No no no.

Grey: Okay. *smiles* So, will you forgive me?

You: I don’t know. Maybe it’s not the right time Grey. *face down*

Grey: *disappointed* Okay. It’s up to you. But if you changed your mind, you can text me or something.

You: Sure. I have to go now. Bye.

Grey: Bye! *hugs you and kissed you in the cheek*

You just hug him back and walk away. To be honest, you like the kiss. You seriously blushed and blushed. I think you were starting to like him.