"How easily you do this jaan! I love you" I said pecking on his lips.

The next day...

|Virat|

"Chill babe! Breathe! Why are you so nervous?" I chuckled as we were on our flight heading to Delhi.

I saw she was biting her nails in nervousness as if somebody's gonna kill her.

"I am not nervous!" She rolled her eyes.

"Ya that's why you've eaten almost half of your nails!" I said pointing to her fingers.

"Fine! I am nervous! I don't know why!" She turned her face away.

"Babe! Everything's gonna be fine! I am with you at every step. Breathe and relax!" I said holding her hand and she smiled at me.

Soon we reached at my home and as soon as Mom saw me she engulfed me into a bone crushing hug being a little emotional like everytime.

"Maa! Ye Nikita hai! Bataya tha na aapko!" I smiled looking at her.

"Namaste Aunty!" She touched maa's feet and i smiled to myself.

"Arre bas bas! Hmare yha ladkia paair nahi chooti" Maa pulled Niku in a hug. (Don't do this, girls don't touch feet in our family)

"I've heard a lot about you from Virat! Ye bas tumhari hi baate karta rehta hai!" Maa chuckled and she blushed looking at me. (Virat talks about you only)

They both got engaged in a conversation sitting together and i was so happy to see that. I knew maa would love her. This girl can make anyone fall for her.

"Chachuu!!" Aarav came running and jumped on me.

"Hey champ" I ruffled his hairs.

Me and aarav shared a very special bond. Everytime i come home we used to play and do crazy stuffs together. It's always a bliss to be surrounded by such pure souls.

"Chachi se bhi mil le! Aarav" I whispered in his ears.

"Chachii!" He grinned standing closer to niku and she widened her eyes at me.

"Mai to bol rhi hun ise! Shaadi krlo tum dno ab!" Maa said it again making me groan. (I am telling Virat you two should get married now)

"Maaa!" I said in denial.

I mean it's not that i don't want to get married but not all of a sudden. I know she's in a modelling career and you can't do it after marriage. I don't wanna force her at this stage where she still has so much to do.

After almost an hour of chit chatting and maa pulling my leg at every step and opening my old secrets in front of niku i took her upstairs to show her the room as she's gonna live with us for 2 days.

"So this is my room!" I smiled.

"Woah! You have a clean room jaan!" She was amazed to see this.

"This is gonna be our room some day!" I pulled her wrapping my arms around her waist.

"Umm! Vee what about my room?" She blushed looking away from me.