1- Come on! Chill! Its just a sex dream!

I was at Jim's house for dinner. He invited me over for dinner and a movie. Now that we are together, we can do whatever we want to.
After dinner he took me to his bedroom and closed the door. I got on the bed and posed like I was horny. "I'm so horny, I want you", "Really, hot", He bit his lip. "Come over here and come and get it", He ran and pushed me to the bed. "Hehehee, I want you to make out with you Jim", "What? With me? Noooo way, I'm ugly, a poet, and a dumb musician drinker", "Shush it Jim, I think you're so very sexy, sweet, kind, and romantic", "Oh, I think I know where this is...", "Going? Yeah, Shush! And let me please you", "Oh Okay", "Wow, you're taking my pants off already? Alright!", "OMG! You're so big Jim", "I know, keep going, that feels amazing", I made sounds that made him hard. I moaned too. Then I got up and he pushed me again, "Pound me", "Oh, I will", We started to move, "Jeezus, I never met anyone who is so tight as you", "Yes! Harder!", "God you're so tight", "I want you to scream my name!", "YES JIM MORRISON I WANT YOU TO POUND ME HARDER! I KNOW I'M SO TIGHT!!! I KNOW YOU LOVE IT!", I screamed so loud. "Damn! You do scream!", "Yeah honey do it!", "YES JIM! Harder!", "Fuck", "Yes! YES! YESSSS!!!", We both came so hard. He came on my neck and back and mostly face. "God, you know how to please me", "I know, you're mine", "Always", We laid there and I was sleeping while talking to him. He was rubbing my hips and my back. "Does that feel good?", "Mhm", I nodded. I fell asleep.