"I'll be right back, I'm gonna go to the bathroom," Elise says getting up and leaving.

I looked around for my cup of water, I found it on the counter by the sink. I won't be able to get it without getting up.

"Ugh, my water is too far," I groan.

Peter chuckles and watches as I reach my hand out and pretend to reach trying to get my water.

I look away from the water and to Peter and we start to laugh. I hear movement on the counter and look to find my water closer than it was.

"Did you see that?" I ask Peter.

His face is pale and he slowly nods his head.

I extend my hand again and think about the water moving closer and going into my hand. This idea just came to me naturally like it was the right thing to do. The water glass moves closer and off the counter and floats in the air and makes it way over to my hand until it's safely in my hand.

I sit there frozen. I slowly look at Peter and see him wide-eyed and pale.

I slowly set the water glass down and open my mouth to talk but nothing comes out.

"What the hell was that?" Peter asks.

I shake my head, "I have no clue! One minute the water is there and the next it's in my hand."

Peter gets up and moves the salt and pepper shaker in front of the glass of water, "OK try getting to the glass,"

Without thinking I put my arm out and make a swiping motion with my hand, once to the right and once to the left to move the salt and pepper shakers out of the way. Once they are gone, I closed my eyes and imagine the water glass gliding into my hand, and when I opened them, the water glass was in my hand.  I quickly shove the glass away from me causing it to spill.

"How do you know how to do that?" Peter asked. 

"I don't know!" I exclaim, "It just came naturally to me, like I knew what to do!" 

Peter looked like he was in deep thought for a moment.

"Peter, what's going on?" I shout.

Peter looks at me and says, "I think you have telekinesis powers."

"What?" I yell.

"Shh," Peter says, "Telekinesis is where you can control things with your mind. That's what it looks like."

"So you're saying, I have superpowers?" I say.

"Yeah," Peter looks at me, "Y/N this is amazing!"

"And scary!" I say putting my head in my hands.

Peter grabs my hand and holds it, "You're gonna be OK."

"Peter, this is so weird. Is this actually happening? Do I actually have some sort of power?"

Peter nods, "But this could also be good!"

"How so?" I groan.

"You can protect people." Peter says, "You can control objects and possibly people's movements, you never know."

"Peter this is all so odd, I still can't believe that this is happening."

"You're gonna be OK, I'll be here helping you every step of the way."

I sigh and put my head down. I hear footsteps coming down the stairs, "Hey sorry, I went to the bathroom and then got caught by one of Mandy's threats." She sat down and looked at me, "Hey, are you OK?"

I nodded my head, "Yeah, just great."

Elise eventually went upstairs to talk to another friend on the phone. Peter decided to call up his boss Tony Stark to talk to him about my new powers. Tony believes that I've always had these powers I just haven't discovered them until now. He also said that I most likely am able to control objects and people so he wants me to be careful.

It was around 8:00 when Peter went home. I kissed him on the cheek and gave him a hug thanking him for being there for me today. We said goodbye and I closed the door.

I walked upstairs and saw Mandy and Elise in their parents' room both on opposite sides of the room. I was just putting my hair up in a ponytail when I hear a woman screaming. I look out my window to see a woman being pushed into a dumpster by two men. I couldn't stand to watch this.

'What do I do? Wait, I have powers now,' I thought.

I grabbed a purple long-sleeved shirt and tied my hair into a ponytail. I put black leggings on and grabbed a purple bandana and tied it around my mouth and nose. I grabbed black fingerless gloves and put them on. I quietly opened the door and walked downstairs. I opened the front door and slipped out and slowly closed it. I began to run down the street and towards the dumpster where I saw the lady in trouble. I turned the corner and saw her sitting up next to the dumpster while the men rifled through her purse.

I snuck up next to the lady, I dragged her away from the dumpster, "Are you OK?" I asked.

She opened her eyes, "Yes, but the men, they have my purse."

I looked over to them, "I'll get it back."

I walked near the dumpster and said, "Hey, what's up did you lose your lipstick in your purse."

They looked at me and started to get up, "Oh wait, that's not yours." I said sarcastically.

I had no clue where all this confidence came from all of a sudden. 

"Leave little girl," One man said.

"Not until you give the woman her purse back."

The other man chuckled, "What makes you think I'm gonna do that."

"I don't think, I know it will happen." I extended my arm and opened my hand and thought about the purse coming into my hand. And the next thing I knew, there it was. The men stood there shocked.

They were getting ready to run away when I motioned the dumpster to them and the dumpster slammed into them and knocked them out.

"Woah," A voice behind me says. I turn around and see Spider-Man standing there.

"Sorry Spidey, your services aren't needed here anymore," I said while giving the woman back her purse.

Spider-Man walked closer to me, "Who are you?"

I panicked, I didn't want Peter to know who I am or else he would be too worried about me. I spat out the only thing I could think of.

"I'm Gemini," I say. 

-

-

A/N: Omg guys I really think that you will LOVE the next part. The next part of my Love Rumors (Tom Holland fanction) will be out TOMORROW. So look out for that! 

Love, 

MJ Holland Xx