part 9

Luhan had decided to hang out with every member before leaving. Today he decided to take Tao out for shopping. Kris who wanted to come along went as well.

"Luhan Hyung your being extremely nice today!" Tao says giggling.

"Why didn't you ask the other members?" Kris says wondering why he took Tao.

"I just wanted to spend time with every member before-" he stopped himself, he couldn't tell then this soon. "I just wanted to take Tao out."

"Exactly why?" Kris insists knowing the reason.

"Hyung! Look at that! I want to take a picture!" Tao says handing his phone to Kris. They both ran to a mascot.

"Luhan! Can you take our picture?" Kris says handing Luhan Tao's phone.

"Ok 1...2...3! Say HANWOO!" They both laugh.

~

Luhan bought Tao and Kris two pairs of shoes, two jackets, and matching rings.

"Hyung's spending too much." Tao says smiling at Luhan.

"That's nothing." Luhan says patting Tao's back. He knew no longer seeing Tao and the other members were something that really mattered and hurt.

"Gamsahabnida Luhan!" Kris says giving Luhan a high five.

"Well I'll be heading home first." Luhan says hugging Tao and Kris.

"See you back at the dorms!" Tao says waving at Luhan as he left.

~

Luhan was going to spend time with Chen, Kai, and D.O. Back at the dorms. He walks in the practice room to see the three practicing.

"Anyeonghaseyo." Chen says and Luhan waves.

"Oh Luhan Hyung!" D.O. And Kai greets.

"I bought you guys lunch on my way home from the mall with Tao and Kris."

"Wow daebak!" They all say sitting down around the food. Luhan ate chicken with them.

"Hyung seems nice today." Chen says teasingly.

"Waaaaeeee I'm not nice everyday?"

"Hani...you just seen out of it." Chen says causing Luhan to give half a smile. In reality Luhan was really out of it. He didn't want to leave but it was his only escape from the pain.
"I think the practice is just tiring."

"Well don't give up now Hyung, we need you." D.O. Says before stuffing more chicken in his mouth.

"What would we do without you?" Kai says patting Luhan's back. Chen nods in agreement. They all laugh and eat, except for Luhan. Luhan just watched them and stayed quiet.

"Well I'll be leaving now, Hyung's tired." Luhan says making an excuse to escape.

"Of course I bet Tao and Kris were a handful." Chen says thinking about what Tao had said.

"Not really...anyeong!" Luhan says sprinting to his room.

~

"I CANT DO THIS ANYMORE!" Xiumin yells.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN?! HYUNG YOU PROMISED TO BE STRONG!"
Lay yells back, Luhan who was sprinting to his room stopped to listen.

"Lay...I'm just unsure now..." Xiumin says in a lower tone.

"I NEED YOU!" Lay yells back, Luhan hears a crash. It sounded like Xiumin's lamp next to his desk.

"Leave me alone...for...now." Xiumin sounded like he was crying. Luhan who couldn't stand the argument knocks on the door. Lay opens it and runs out. Luhan walks in on a crying Xiumin, he was on the ground his hands covering his eyes.

"Xiumin Hyung..." Luhan says walking slowly towards Xiumin. He notices Xiumin's hands were bloody.

"Luhan?" Xiumin says looking up.

"What happened to your hands?"

"I tried picking up the broken pieces of my favorite lamp, and I got cut." Xiumin was so adorable. Luhan holds Xiumin's hands and made him stand up slowly.

"Let me get some bandages for that." Luhan says rushing to the bathroom. He got a wet towel and bandages.
He wipes the blood of carefully trying not to touch the cuts. He puts the bandage and hugs Xiumin tightly. Xiumin starts crying on his shoulder.

"He...he's hurting me..." Xiumin staggers to say.

"What? What do you mean?" Luhan says facing Xiumin.

"It was...it happened not a few days ago...he hit me." Xiumin shows the bruises on his arms. Luhan gasps, he blows on the bruises.

"Why...why didn't you tell me?" Luhan says tears filling his eyes.

"Sehun...I promised him. I saw him happy with you... I couldn't do that."

"Your still my friend." Luhan says looking deeply in Xiumin's eyes.
"How about let's go out for a walk?"
Xiumin nods his head.

~

They went to a nearby park, they sat on one of the benches and watched the night sky.

"Xiumin..." Luhan says slowly Xiumin's head on his shoulder.

"Huh?"

"I...I'm...leaving." Xiumin stands up and slaps Luhan.

"Mianhe...but you can't do that! WHAT ABOUT THE OTHERS?! SEHUN?! ME?!"

"I can't go on...I still love you Xiumin."
Luhan says tears welling up his eyes. Xiumin looks down on the ground and sighs. They both grew silent...no one knew what to say.

"When are you telling them? Have you told Sehun? Does lay know?"

"I'm telling them all soon...Sehun no, lay knew. Other than Lay your the only one that knows." Luhan seemed expressionless when he said this.

"You can't leave..."

"I have to."