Kali's Group Imagine

Mulai dari awal

She sat in your desk chair as you rummaged through your makeup bag and hair products. "Found it!" You said pulling an old comb out of your bag. You walked over to Jane and began applying dark makeup to her eyes and gel into her curly hair. When you were finished, you took a step back and admired your work. Her once bright face was now darkened by the black eye shadow covering her eyes and her slicked back hair. You grinned, "You look like a bad ass Jane." A small smile fell onto her lips, but she didn't say anything in return. You led her back to the group where Kali stood waiting. She handed Jane a picture, "Can you find this man?" Jane took the picture and shut her eyes for a moment. When she reopened them, her eyes had a glimmer of anger in them. "I know where he is." She said placing the photo on the table next to her. Kali smiled triumphantly, "Good. Mick, get the van ready we're heading out in 5." Everyone dispersed gathering their weapon of choice and masks. You sent Jane a worried look before following the others to the van.

About 30 minutes later the van pulled into an apartment complex's parking lot. You slid out of the way to allow Axel, Fun, Dottie, and Jane to get out. Kali followed then turned to you and Mick, "Keep the van running, we won't be long." You and Mick nodded as you watched the group run into the building. For some odd reason, worry sat heavily on your heart at the thought of Jane. You didn't know her and she wasn't your sister, but you still had a bad feeling. 10 minutes passed and then 20 minutes making your worry more evident. You clenched and unclenched your fists in your lap, "Do you think everything is alright in there? It's been almost 30 minutes and Kali said they wouldn't be long." Mick sent you an aggravated look, "I'm sure they're fine. You know how Kali likes to mess with them sometimes." You let out a breath before nodding and turning to look out your window. As you turned you saw Kali and your friends sprinting towards the van. Your heart began to beat rapidly in your chest as you threw open the door. Dottie, Axel, Fun, and Jane quickly filed into the back and Kali into the front. "Go!" Kali shouted causing Mick to slam on the gas pedal. You looked to Jane and saw tears pooling in her eyes. Before you could ask anything, the sound of sirens trailed after the van. They had been caught. Mick drove quickly to the abandoned building you resided at. As she screeched to a halt, Jane opened the door and got out. The sound of the sirens began to find their way to your hideout. "They followed us!" Dottie shouted to no one in particular. Kali quickly turned to Jane. "Jane," she said calmly, "get in we have to go." Jane shook her head, "I'm sorry, but I can't. I have to go back. My friends need me." The two girls stared at each other as the sound of the sirens drew nearer. "They're in danger." Jane whispered with tears forming in her eyes again. Your heart was racing when you stepped out of the van and stood next to Jane. "I'm going with her." You said earning a gasp from everyone in the van. You placed your hand on Kali's shoulder, "Don't worry. We'll be safe, I promise. But you guys have to leave now. Go!" Axel didn't think twice before slamming the door in your face and having Mick peel away. Red and blue lights began to round the corner as you took Jane's hand and began to run. "Come on, there's a car I keep hidden around back." You said dragging Jane behind you. When you reached the back of the building you released Jane's hand. "Help me pull this cover off." You said before the two of you ripped off the car cover. You both hopped into the car and buckled yourselves in before driving away.

The entire drive was quiet aside from the wind whipping through the open windows. When you drove past the "Welcome to Hawkins" sign the air began to feel heavy. Almost as if a hand was tightening its grip around your throat. You swallowed hard, "So where are we going?" Jane kept her eyes forward as she said, "Will Byers' house. Take the next left and follow it all the way down." With a small nod, you turned onto a dark wooded path. Once you turned, you could see the house standing a few feet in front of you. You squinted trying to see better in the dark when a dog like figure jumped in front of your beat-up car. "Holy shit!" You shouted slamming on your breaks. When you looked up you realized that the thing that jumped in front of your car was definitely not a dog. It was slimy looking with leathery skin and no eyes. The monster's head opened and roared revealing hundreds of mini teeth. Your mouth slowly fell open before an earth-shattering scream shook your entire body. Before you could say or do anything, the monster let out a loud whimper and folded into itself. You slowly turned to see Jane flick her head to the side snapping the monster's neck without even touching it. A small string of blood dripped from her nose, but she quickly wiped it away. You stared at her in shock while you tried to control your hyperventilating. "What the hell was that thing!?" You asked in a shrill voice. Jane ignored your question, "That's Will's house in front of us." Your hands clung tightly to the steering wheel as you hesitantly pushed the gas. "So, what kind of danger are your friends in exactly? Because you know I promised Kali that we would be safe, but after seeing that THING I don't know if I can keep that promise and I never break promises." You finished your sentence pulling the car into park parallel to the front door. Jane disregarded your comment and exited the vehicle showing herself to the door. "Hey," you whisper shouted as you quickly unbuckled, "don't just freaking leave me here." As you quietly trotted to where Jane was, you watched as she used her mind to unlock and open the door. She walked in first and you followed closely behind her. The room was full of people starring in awe at Jane. A woman, a man, three teenagers, and four kids around Jane's age stood in the living room of this house. Jane ran into the arms of one of the boys around her age before hugging the woman and the man. You made your way over to the corner of the room and leaned against the wall. Your eyes shut as you reimagined the creature that Jane killed with her mind. A shiver ran up your spine before you felt someone's arm lightly brush against yours. You jumped and let out a gasp bringing your fists up. The teenage boy that stood next to you took a step back and, still wielding his baseball bat, put his hands up. "Woah, calm down there. I'm not gonna hurt you." He said as he stepped back to your side. You dropped your head and fists, "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to... I, I'm just a little..." you stuttered over your words unable to properly form a sentence. The boy nodded and let out a chuckle, "Yeah, I've been there too. Don't worry, you're safe now." You brought your hands up and rested them on the crown of your head. "What was that thing?" You asked quietly. As you turned to face the boy beside you, a smaller boy walked over and said, "They're called demodogs and there are more than just one." Your eyebrows came together in confusion, "Demo what?" The little boy rolled his eyes, "Demo," he paused for effect, "dog. A demogorgan and dog mixed together? No? Yes? I'm gonna take that as a no." With your mouth hanging ajar and bewilderment playing clearly on your face, you turned to the teenage boy for some clarification. He gave the younger boy a stern look sending him away before looking back to you. "I'll explain it to you later. I'm Steve by the way." He said offering you his free hand. You took it and smiled, "Nice to meet you Steve, I'm Y/N." He held your gaze for a moment before taking you over to the couch and explaining everything. What had you gotten yourself into?