Paul Walker's My Babysitter? (Volume 2) (Ch.7) Jasmine's Revenge

Paul's POV:

*Uh-oh this may be bad tonight after all. Jasmine's here, great just great. She can't leave me alone for a minute. She's annoying!*

*I know Lou's still mad, but she's gonna be extremely mad because she's here. I got to get this chick out of here before Lou sees her.*

"Jasmine get out!", I say pointing to her car.

"Nope. So how are you doing Paul?", she asks me in this snotty attitude.

"Will you leave!", I say.

"No. I'm gonna stay here for a while.", she says taking my beer from my hand and drinking it. Nobody touches my beer. This ain't going to end well.

*Lou sees her and she gets up, I see her disappear for a few minutes.*

~~~

Lou's POV:

*This idiot's back. Time to get her out of here, before she does anything to my Dad. Again. I grab a beer bottle without anyone looking, well that's not surprising. I shake really hard and walk over to Jasmine and my Dad. She's already done with the one she has now. My Dad's looking at her like he's about to kill her. I give her the beer. She opens it and beer comes flying out of the can. My Dad laughs.*

*I decide to run because I don't like her and she's creepy. Dad follows behind me laughing.*

"That was awesome!", he says putting his hand up for a high five.

*I high five him. Well that was fun. I wanna do that again.*

*Jasmine comes and looks for us. Probably won't find us. Crap!*

"Come out here and show me what else you got, you little brat.", she says.

*My Dad winks at me and kisses my cheek. He grabs a little fire cracker popper out of his pocket and throws it on the ground.*

*She screams and runs. We laugh for a few minutes. Maybe I am having a good time.*

"Good one Dad.", I say.

"You too Princess.", he says.

*Jasmine comes back a few minutes later with Cody. She grabs a little can off the table.*

~~~

Paul's POV:

*Jasmine's a total freak(not really) but she's so easy to scare. This is fun.*

*I whisper to Lou I'll be back she says okay. I get out of our hiding spot and grab the water hose and I spray Jasmine and Cody with it.*

*They automatically think it's probably Alyssa but no it's me. Hehe! I spray them a few times, and get them soaking wet.*

"Kid you better stop it!", Cody yells.

*Vin grabs water balloons and drops them from the second floor onto them.*

"This kid is dead.", Jasmine says and Cody nods.

*Jordana sprays them with silly string.*

*Lou comes out of our hiding spot and comes beside me.*

*I wrap my arm around her shoulder. This was awesome!*