Chapter 1

Hey, everybody.This is my first Fanfic.Hope you like it! xx

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Staring out of the window, my hands shook, my heart was beating.I sat their in the private jet which belonged to Gustavo Roque.Eying the ground above me, we were about to land.I was going to L.A's Palmwoods.I could not believe it.

As the jet slowly came to land on the ground, I got up and grabbed my suitcases.I walked towards the door of the jet when a guy appeared who stood next to the door.

"Welcome to L.A!"He smiled opening the door whcih had stairs infront of it.I climbed down the stairs not believing my eye's.I stood there and admired the scenery.Huge building's, noisy traffic.I could not believe I was here.

As I got to the end of the stairs, a grumpy man stood folding his arms.Gustavo Roque!

"Hello,Tiffany!"He said in a deep voice holding out his hands.

"Hiya!"I replied back shaking his hand.

"Hey!"A female voice came up from behind him.

"I'm Kelly Wainwright.I'll be here for you if you need my help."She continued.

"Well....Welcome to L.A. It'll be a pleasure working with you"Gustavo smiled.

"Follow me!"He finished.

Me and Kelly both walked up behind him when he lead us to a huge black limo.

"WOAH!"I screamed.

"Get use to it!"Kelly winked.

"That's awesome."I shouted.

Gustavo opened the door and let me inside followed by himself and Kelly.As the limo started I thought I'd lead on a conversation.I was one of those shy one's but I'm soon gonna be working with Gustavo himself so I need to learn not to be shy.

"So, urm, any advice!"I spoke when Gustavo eyed me mysteriously.

"There's absolutely nothing for you to worry about.You'll be fine but........"Kelly started when she got cut off my Gustavo.

"BUT....There is one rule, I'm asking you to follow desperately.I'm sure you know my dawgs are recording with me!"He started.

I gave a confused expression to Kelly.

"Big Time Rush!"She explained.

"OH!"I smiled.

"Anyway, they do not know you are going to record with me and I want it to be kept that way."He continued.

"Urrm..Why?"I said leaning back on the seat.

"Cover you ears!"Kelly said when I cover my ears hard.

"BECAUSE THEY ARE BAD LUCK AND THEY'LL RUIN IT FOR YOU!"Gustavo finished bellowing out the words so very loudly.

"Okay then.....!"

"Just tell them your recording at another studio, but don't say Hawk Records!"He explained.

"Okay, but why.........!"I got cut off when he said.

"Stop with the questions and enjoy the ride."

I laid back staring out the window but before you know it, we were there.I stepped out and escorted myself towards the doors of the studio following Kelly.The doors opened as we walked towards Gustavo's office.I looked at the posters on the wall when I noticed Big Time Rush's poster.I saw Gustavo Roque when he smiled at me.