Intro

Tell her today. That's what I told myself. Tell her your leaving, that we might not see each other again.
     It was winter and it had been snowing all night long. Looking through my window I saw the snow, it was mesmerizing. Breathtaking. And to top it off Christmas was right around the corner. What a perfect winter, it was a shame to leave it all behind soon. A shuffle from behind had disturbed my thoughts causing me to turn around to see my mother standing there, "You better say your goodbyes, we'll be leaving in a hour."
     Realizing what little time I had, I ran to my desk and grabbed a present and then I ran out the door and down the streets hoping my little legs could carry me faster. After running for a eternity I reached my destination, Marinettes bakery. Knocking slowly I prayed no one would answer, but unfortunately my luck was terrible and Marinette had opened the door.
"Hello Adrien, what brings you here," she broke the silence.
"I'm sorry, but I came to say good bye and give you this," I pushed the small box forward so she could accept it. Her smile disappeared while she slowly took the small box, "Are you leaving?" She sound scared almost horrified.
"I'll be moving to America."
"Why," she was whimpering now.
" I don't know, but promise you won't forget me."
"I promise," it was the last words I heard before I left. And I would never forget her face when I said goodbye.