"Chica. Oh baby, it's you." He hugged her long and hard. Then, when he finally broke the hug, he noticed the blood on her face.

"Baby, what happened?" He asked. Mallord smiled, tears welling up in her eyes.

"I'll tell you later. It's a long story. I could really use some food." Her mother began crying.

"Chica, I'll make anything you want. I just can't believe you back!" Mallord was escorted into her house by her parents, and greeted byer her 5 siblings. She was finally home.

Zany had walked only about 3 miles before she was stopped by a policeman.

"What the heck happened to you?" He asked, definitely surprised. Zany tried to speak, but her throat was to sore and parched. All she could get out was:

"Water." The officer quickly handed her a bottle of water.

"Sweetheart, what happened?" He asked.

"I can explain." A cool female voice answered. A girl with light skin, auburn hair, and blue eyes walked up. She wore a black tank top and black leather skirt. She grabbed Zany's shoulder. "This little brat nearly destroyed my car." The officer looked from Zany to the lady.

"If you want, I can take her..."

"That won't be necessary," The woman interrupted him. "I have an idea of suitable punishment." The officer nodded.

"Alright ma'am. I'll let you deal with her then." Zany looked from the lady to the officer, bewildered.

"No, you can't let me be taken by her!" She screamed. "She's gonna brainwash me. Help!" The officer got into his squad car and drove away.

"Geez, that kid's got problems."

Zany watched as the man drove away. The lady smiled cruelly.

"Now you can come with me." She dragged Zany over to a black van, and threw her in the back. She then got into the front and headed toward the NS compound by the burned down sugar factory.

In the back with Zany was History. Even though the two didn't know it, they were only inches apart.

Gamer was nearly to his Mallord house. He knew if he made it, he could get patched up and home. He was stopped by a lady in all black.

"Oh no." He groaned. The lady smiled.

"So, you're one of the White bitches?" She wore a short black dress and had wavy black hair.

"Why don't you shut up?" Gamer said. She laughed.

"Oh, I'm not going to do that. I'm simply here to put you out of your misery. Say goodbye."

"Goodbye?" Gamer asked. She pulled out a gun.

"Goodbye." She shot gamer in the heart and left his body on the side of the road. She walked a little ways, and then was picked up by a black van. She hopped into the passenger seat.

"I got him." She said. The driver smiled.

"And so it begins."

Tiger and Jargon were doing their absolute best to stay awake. Everything was a blur to them. They barely remembered what had happened over the last hours. As they walked, a white van pulled up.

"Are you boys okay?" The man asked. Tiger shook his head. The man smiled. "Hop in, I'll take you to the orphanage." The boys gladly hopped in. The driver handed them each a bottle of water and a granola bar, which they devoured extremely quickly.

"Wow, you were hungry." The driver laughed lightly. Tiger took a deep breath.

"Thank you."

"No problem. What are your names?"

"I'm Jamie, he's Travis." Jargon responded.

"Well boys," The man said. "You're in good hands."

"Boy are we thankful for that," Tiger whispered.

Pete walked through the woods, trying to find shelter. Everything was dark, and he was having trouble seeing. Nothing seemed right anymore. Out of nowhere, he ran smack dab into a sign that read:

You are now leaving California!

And, about 20 feet later, another that read:

You are now entering Nevada!

Pete kept walking, hunger and thirst nearly killing him. He walked for 1 hour, then 2, then 4, then 6. He finally collapsed about 5 miles from the state line. He fell into a deep, troubled sleep.

When he woke up, he was in a homeless shelter. A young girl, no older than 18 was wiping his forehead. She smiled as his eyes fluttered open.

"Oh! You're awake!" She smiled. Pete tried to get up, but he was too weak. "Stay down," The girl told him. "I'll help you."

"Where am I?" Pete asked.

"You're in a homeless shelter about 30 miles from the state line. Why do you ask?" She went the washcloth from a bowl near the leg of the bed.

"I gotta get outta here," He looked at her. "Who are you?" He asked.

"I'm Vanessa Cotton. Who are you?"

"Pete Wentz." Vanessa gasped.

"From Fall Out Boy? What are you doing here?" She asked, now surprisingly worried.

"Running from the cult." Vanessa nearly screamed.

"But that stuff isn't real." Pete shook his head.

"It is, and I'll tell you the whole story." Vanessa leaned in closer as he began to regale his adventure.

Andy walked past the 5th town he had seen. He had walked all night, and it was nearly dawn. He had to get as far away from that place as possible. As he walked, a blue Corvette pulled over. The driver rolled down the window, revealing Demi Lovato.

"Andy! What the hell are you doing out here?" She asked. Andy collapsed in her car.

"Help. The Youngblood chronicles... are real!" Demi got out and helped him into the corvet. As soon as she got him in, she sped off toward Anaheim California.

"Hold on Andy, we're almost there." She sped as fast as she could toward the city, hoping she wasn't too late to help him.

Joe looked over his shoulder. He had been running from Patrick for nearly 2 hours. Dodging through woods, neighborhoods, even stores that were open. But Patrick kept in hot pursuit.

Out of nowhere, a black van pulled up. One girl got out of the passenger side with a blow dart tube. Joe tried to backtrack but was blocked by Patrick.

"Damn it," He whispered. "This shit just got real." He felt the blow dart hit his neck, then everything go black.

"Good job." At this, Patrick returned to normal.

"What did I do?" He asked. He too was then blow darted. The driver of the van quickly got out and helped the other lady drag Patrick and Joe into the back of the van. They got back in, and turned around, heading back toward their hill base and the burned down sugar warehouse.

"Hill Base this is Eagle. We have not only Patrick, put Joe. Get another chamber ready, we already have 2 of the 4 band members."