Centars Jeremiah and Amberlyn

-Warning: Kidnapping, burning, shock, death-

Amberlyn
Age: 16
Appearance: brown wavy long hair, green eyes, medium skin tone, freckles, fit, chestnut fur, dark brown tail.

Jeremiah
Age: 18
Appearance: dark brown medium wavy hair, blue eyes, tan skin tone, muscular, light blonde fur, black tail.

Jeremiah and Amberlyn are centaurs from different herds in the forest in Ireland. They were around 12 and 14 when they were taken from their different packs as they fled and hid from the American hunters. They were caught in nets and pulled away from their families after tranquilizers were shot into them. They awoke next to each other in cages, yelling and kicking at the bullet proof glass. There needles and wires hooked up to them, shocking them when they act up. It would wear them out to where they passed out. Burn marks were scorched into their skin as it electrocuted them. After a year in there, an American scientist felt bad for them and opened the cages for them and let them free but when they fled from the warehouse, the scientist, that saved them, head was snapped by the main researcher. Causing Amberlyn to halt and let some tears roll down her face. Jeremiah grabbed Amberlyn's hand and pulled her away. They start to recover after 9 months; gaining strength, sleeping better, getting food and water to drink and let the memories of torture sweep from their minds. Three months and they will be 16 and 18, the ages to be wed in their cultures but they decide to stay as "family" as they roam the forests of America.