Whittaker Abe Evergreen

-Warning: Bullying, Abandonment

He's 16 with blue/silver eyes, natural white hair, anywhere, with tons of freckles. He's usually very cold so his fingers, toes and noes are always red. He either sleeps too much or sleeps too little so his eyes are usually surrounded by red. He's 5'7 1/2"

He's mysterious and creepy and coy from his cover but he is sweet, funny, quiet, artistic (creative writing) and Dorky once you get to know him but he's clingy, shy, and a crybaby. He likes clouds, winter, water and sleep. He dislikes thunderstorms, yelling or any type of harm, sleep and loneliness.

When he was little he was placed upon the steps of an orphanage. His parents have two kids and their last kid was Whittaker. They dropped him off at the steps because they couldn't live with a child that is such a freak in a household of black hair and brown eyed people. The orphanage took him in and, all through his life, he's been bullied for being an albino and alone. He wrote in journals about his life so he didn't keep it on the inside. He had no consoling or friends to help him lift up his feelings so he fights depression on a daily basis with smiling and working out during the day sometimes. He wears pastel clothes and black pants along with black shoes. He creates his own realities through writing and reading. It keeps him happy along with playing piano. He was a mute when he was young so he has a hard time with his speech and reading aloud skills.