First Meeting

Kaede Akamatsu:
(D/n): Dog's name

You were playing on the piano making sure your new piece of work sounded great. You had a concert in a few days and you always made sure all your works were perfect. It was a habit of yours by always playing your own works you can choose if it is worthy to be performed. You had cancelled concerts or appearances in the media simply because you thought your music wasn't perfect despite what your parents say. So far your work sounded great. You press the keys on the piano as you feel your braille music code works.

As you play you felt some kind of rope place beside you. Smiling as you play you said. “(D/n) buddy wait a minute. I have to check my work.” You felt your pants being pulled and sounds of whimpers. You sigh as you grab the leash. “Okay (D/n) fine you win because you do everything for me. Now come here boy.” You felt your service dog run to your side and he panted in excitement. You with a few tries loop the leash to his service dog vest and you stand up. “Okay boy let's go to the park.”

(D/n) bark happily as he lead the way. You open the door and click the lock as (D/n) lead the way to the park. By the sounds of people talking, the sounds of cars, and many footsteps… It's a busy day. You got a slightly nervous and tighten your grip on your service dog's leash, when it's to crowded places you have a fear that you lose your dog. Sure you can live without him but since you can't see you can any do so much without help. Plus (D/n) always calm you down and plus you had him since you were nine, you be devastated if you lost him.

You felt more people pushing you around and the occasional watch it, suddenly you pass by a crowd. The many shoves and pushes made you lose grip of your dog. You panicked immediately and try to found him.

“(D/n)! Where are you!”

You only heard the buzzing sounds if the crowd and cars but your beloved service dog. You began to do unwise things like running around and yelling for your dog, risking a chance to be hit by a car.

“(D/n)! HERE BOY! (D/N)!!!”

You shove people aside to hear your dog barking since he was trained for situations like this. When separated he's suppose to sit still or bark to tell you where he is. Each passing minute you got more and more nervous. When you lay against a wall to calm down, you try to call one more time before calling your parents.

“(D/n), here boy!”

……..

You sat down as you release shaky breathes. You could cry right now but that wouldn't solve anything, it never does. When life gets tough you get stronger. Remembering those words you calm yourself down and pull out your phone ready to call your parents.

*Bark* *Woof*

You froze and move your head around in a vain attempt to hear if that's (D/n).

*Bark* *Woof* *Bark*

It's getting louder meaning a dog is approaching you. When the barks were the loudest you felt something wet touch your cheek. You smile and pet the creature. “(D/n)! You found me!” Your dog bark happily as you hug him. “God I was so scared buddy, I thought I lost you.” You hug them as the dog seem happy to return to his owner.

“Well it's a good thing I found this cute dog then.”

You pick your head up and try to found the person who just spoke. Until you felt a small hands on your shoulders as the person moved your body forward meaning they're in front of you. “I'm here. And like I said you're very lucky I found your dog. He was frantically looking around and barking near a crosswalk. I saw his service vest and knew his owner was in trouble. So I walked around hoping to found you and here we are!” You smile and thanked the girl.