"So Do I" (Complete)

"So Do I " 

By: Amira Kazuki 
_________________________________________________________________________

" I LOVE YOU"

Three words,three consonant blends and four vowels. These three simple yet heartwarming words came from the guy that loves me the most. After that, I've never been so sure about my feelings than before.

I am the 18 year-old Kathryn Chandria Bernardo, a happy and successful artist who is loved by my fans, family and my one and only boyfriend, Daniel John Ford Padilla.

Yes, you've read right. DeeJ is my boyfriend. He always make me feel like I'm his and He's mine but there's this one moment that I won't ever forget.

It was during my 16th birthday...

_____________________________________________________________________________

*Flashback*

-March 26, 2012-

Daniel and I were walking on the shoreline, just spending our time alone. Everybody knows that we're very close friends so why pretend to be strangers when we're not.

"Kath?" Daniel held my hand tightly as we kept walking and kicked some sand on our feet.

"Hmm?" Me.

"I'm sorry If all I can give you is my peace-sign necklace and some chocolates from Dubai, I could have bought you some expensive gifts". His face is sad.

"No,DJ. You drove a long way from your mallshow just to greet me. That's the most valuable gift ever. Your effort alone is what matter the most" I smiled.

He didn't say anything. Instead, he suddenly stopped walking and faced me. He just stared at me and caressed my cheeks.

"What's wrong?" I looked into his eyes and saw mixed emotions from it.

That's when the magic happens, when he spoke the words that I never thought I would hear from him.

"I...Love you, Kath" Daniel.

"It's a joke, right? hahaha. What's this? PBB Teens?" I teased.

"Just like what I said on my previous interview, I...like...you but for now, It already comes to this. Love." He said as he points at his chest.

"So cheesy, DJ. And besides, we're still so young. Who knows? I may just be your toy". Me

I know he's trying his best to convince me that being a Padilla doesn't mean that he's a bad boy but because of his playboy image, I couldn't helped but think that he's using those sweet words to capture my heart and end up breaking it instead.

"I'm serious,Kath. Can you feel  my heart? It only beats for you". He puts my hand into his chest.

Yes, I can feel it. Just like mine, his heart beats fast.