Chapter 5

Jon's pov

Hazel comes running in really happy which in turn makes me happy but after she says Batman is taking her in she runs to Damian!! The person that called her, his enemy. That is all forgot then she comes to me and whispers in my ear.

"Why do you look so angry? It's time to be happy because I'm staying with you guys forever. I wanted to thank you though this wouldn't happened if you didn't stand up for me so thank you it means a lot!" After she said that she kisses me on the cheek.

I didn't really listen anymore after she walked away I was in my own head. I'm worried about Damian and Hazel being together every single day. I don't know why the thought makes me angry but they are both my friends so I have to trust them right?

(Time skip to a week later)

Damian's pov

We have all waited a week to start training Hazel because of her injuries but during that time we got her used to the Manor and got her what she needed for her room.

Father wanted me to start training her because he didn't have the time at the moment and he knows I'm very skilled. We have gotten to know each other during the time she was healing. She talked to me about her parents, how she had no on in her world, and was fine with dying but is thankful to be here and to get stronger. I've got a soft spot for her and they all know it. I'm supposed to be a strong and mean person but I can't with her I tell her everything.

I've told her about my mother, grandfather, how I was raised, how I met my father, and how I'm actually sorry for how I treated her. When I told her all of this she seemed shocked but smiled to me and what she said back surprised me.

"I've always known you were kind at heart."

I had forgotten that she knew mainly everything about us but I don't let it bother me.

"Damian get out of your head and teach me how to fight!!" She said to me.

I glared at her but then laughed.

"Okay Ms. Impatient let's get started."

I taught her how to punch and kick, where you should hit where it will hurt but won't kill someone. She was learning fast and I was actually proud of her. Someone walks in while Hazel throws a punch at my face. I'm distracted by the person so I'm hit.

"Oh my god!! Damian I'm so sorry I didn't mean to." She says grabbing my face to see if it's okay. I kind of like the contact but I look over to see that it was Jon. When she sees me looking to the side she does too.

"Jon!!!" Hazel says running up to him and giving him a big hug. He hugs her back and flies around with her on his chest.

"You better not drop me Jonathan Samuel Kent!!" She yells at him making him laugh in return.

"I would never drop you Hazel I've got you." He holds her tighter after saying that and flies around faster.

"Excuse me! Could you please put her down so we can keep training?" I say getting angry.

He puts her down and they walk over to me together. Jon pouting and Hazel laughing.

"Damian don't be so angry okay we are just having fun which I think you need some of."

"No thank you."

"Pleeeeeeaasee!!!" She begs me.

"If you train with me everyday for a week and can beat me in a fight I will do whatever you want."

Jon looks shocked but she is determined.

"Game on!"

Jon's pov:

I stare at them and think to myself about how Hazel is going to do this? She had been training for a day and she expects to fight Damian who has been training his whole life. We are doomed.

Hazels's pov:

I know I can do this i have a plan. I will continue to train with Damian everyday but I need more help than that and I know exactly who to ask!

~~~~~~~~~~~
Readers how's it going? So Damian accepts Hazel and now is going to fight her? For him to have fun. How do you think this will turn out? Who will she ask for help?