Part title

Your asleep in your bed sleeping softly,Yamato wraps his arms around you and pulls you closer to you without waking you. You cuddle in bed making you feel warm inside, you finally wake up and you lay there and you look at him with a smile " he is so adorable when he is sleeping" you kiss his forehead and slowly gets up and make him a hot drink for when he wakes up. You walk to the kitchen rubbing your eyes and stretching out your back. You make his favourite drink 'cranberry& lychee' herbal tea. You make your way back into your room to see him still asleep " seriously Yamato" smiling at him with a grin you go over and put the drink down. You walk over to your bed and sit in the edge of your bed smiling and playing with his jet black hair, he bolts up his hair covers his face and he looks at you and you start to laugh and so does Yamato and grabs you he pulls you to him and he gives you a big squeeze and a kiss.
"Good morning Yamato" you look him your hair covering your eyes making it hard for Yamato to see you. You smile and gives him a kiss on the cheek making him feel warm.

"Good morning" he says bringing the hair away from your face.
You go to kiss him but you start to tickle his neck making him cry with laughter " Mei what are you up to" Yamato smiling at you,
You stop and smile at him, he grabs you and start tickling your feet " Yamato! Your so evil!" You start laughing
Your finally free from him you laugh as he chases you losing his breath as he runs.
"Where are you mei?" Yamato smile and opens up the wardrobe door " FOUND YOU"!" But your not in there.
He heard you laughing. He runs to find you in the bath tub, you start to laugh and climb out it and you slip and Yamato catches you.
" are you okay?!" Said Yamato panicking and shaking in fear.
" I think so" you said you try and stand up but you fall. Yamato picks you up and puts you on your bed. " you need to rest" he said tucking you in and smiling at you.

" okay Yamato I'll rest" you say with a smile, he goes to get you a drink and you both sit in your room, Yamato by your side cuddling and looking after you.

"Thankyou Yamato" you say softly