Chapter 3

Derek's face went bank "Sarina you know those are just stories there's no such things as werewolves and listen to me you have no pack."

I gasped "I thought you were my friend!" "No Sarina that's not what I meant your parents were careless about you and your sister they dupped you in the woods and you want to go and save them?"

"How dare you say that about my parents you don't know them!" He raised his eyebrows at me "you didn't know them Sarina. All this stuff has gone to your head its not heathy."

I turned away from him and walked out of his room and his house. "Sarina wait! Don't go at least think about what your doing!" I walked down the street ignoring him.

When I reached my house he was right behind me. I turned around "fine if you truly are my friend you'll come with me."

He sighed "please listen to me you could get your self killed out there."

"Derek I can't ignore my tribe they need me there lost scared and afraid don't you see those are what the dreams are about there calling me."

"Sari-," "We leave at dawn," I turned around and slammed the door in his face and walked up the stairs.

Maybe I can try to talk to the man in my dreams!

I quietly shut the door behind me and got out an old bag from the closest  I carefully put my journal in there with pairs of cloths.

Food I need food I walked down the steps to the kitchen but when I walked passed the living room I heard my mother and father yelling at each other.

Then a familiar scent hot my nose, Derek! I peeked into the living room.

"I told you we should have told her  already  now she's gone crazy!" My father shouted. My mother sighed "What else did she say Derek?"

That idiot! "She said her people needed her and that they are calling out to her." Traitor! "That's really all she told me, but I don't understand what the problem is."

Don't tell him don't tell him!! "Well Derek its going to seem like a fairy tale and all but....our daughters are descendants of this very old tribe and there sort of Werewolves."

Derek eyes widened and he stubbled back and hit a drawer knocking every thing off it.

He looked sick "oh well interesting-I got to go to this.... thing I got to I have.... a thing- bye." Derek ran out of the house.

"Oh we just traumatised the poor boy," my mother said. "Yep but its not gonna be our last," my father said standing up "we have to tell the girls everything."

I ran up the stairs and closed the door quietly and flopped out on my bed preparing myself for this life changing moment.

My parents cam me walking in "what is it?" I asked like I didn't know.

Natalie sat on my bed too we all sat down on my bed. "Girls this is going to be very hard for you but we still love you." 

"And hopefully you'll still love us too," my father muttered."You girls know right that we aren't you real parents." We both nodded "but you two never knew who you were or where you came from."

I could smell Natalie's fear growing. "We thought it was a big joke no big deal blah, blah, blah but it was true."

"What?! What was true?!" I asked "that you two are.... Werewolves if an ancient tribe. That's what your necklaces represent."

I looked upon my wolf charm mine was white. with black legs, and Natalie's charm wolf was all brown but with golden paws.

Natalie gasped and had gone pale "how was this even possible?" They shook their heads I was still stunned even though I figured it out it still stunned me to known that I was right.

"So it wasn't my imagination!" "No sweet heart it was memories colliding with your dreams." "Ok what about our parents?" Natalie nodded her face blank and still stunned.

"They said that the tribe was attacked and then people were killed others scattered and fled deeper into the mountains."

"But your parents we have no clue you two were just dropped like trash in the woods after the attack. That's when a hiker found you and brought you to the city."

"So now what do we do?" "Sarina your the next pack leader and you need to find mate to continue the family line if your father has perished."

"What ewww! Find a mate are you serious?" "Yes actually your parents would pick for you that's if.." "If they were still alive," i said. "Yes," my father says.

"Sarina its time for you to learn who you are." "To reunite my pack but how?"

"You mean our pack," corrected Natalie. "Sarina this is a lot of pressure to put on you and I know its not fair but-" "No mom I can handle it," I said grasping her hands.

"OK Sarina you and Natalie need to go and reunite your  pack of Savila."