Tryouts

Gage pov

*Ring*....* ring* "hmm oh" I look up to see my phone ringing it's my mom I pick up my phone and answer "hello" I say sitting up "hey honey today's your first day of 10th grade get ready" I roll my eyes "Ok mom where are you at" I say putting on clothes and running downstairs I see my mom and hang up she Is making breakfast I walk over and giver her a kiss on the forehead and go to get my backpack then sit down at the dinner table my mom brought over the pancakes and bacon and sat down We talked for a little while we ate after I was done I got up and hugged my mom "I love you I'm gonna head to the bus stop" I said heading to the door "Ok honey good luck on your football tryouts" she said getting up and putting up the dishes I walked out the door and headed to my bus stop which I have no idea where it is since this is my first time going to this school I just started walking up my street I saw three people standing around with backpacks so I just walked up to them and Waited there were two girls and one guy I just stood up against a tree and waited trying not to come in eye contact with anyone I barely got a look at them all but one of the girls was cute when the bus came my heart dropped cause there was a fuck load of football players I mean I'm one myself but I'm not a complete asshole it turns out somehow I sat next to the girl I thought was cute FUCK hopefully I don't mess it up when I sat down in the window seat I tried my best to give her enough room cause hell I'm 6'5 I can't fit In a bus seat but she's kinds small so she fit

9 hours later at tryout

I walked into the locker room and changed into my football gear on the way out everybody was staring at me when I got to the field we did some running drills then a scrimmage I was a defensive linebacker we played for little while then I got a sack and I guess the quaterback didn't like that so he said this "you better back up new bitch" which he shouldn't have said cause he doesn't know but I have a slight anger issue and I got pissed I got down in position and when he hiked it I found a hole and went for it and trucked him from the side "watch who you talking to bitch boy" I said turning around and starting to walk away "Oh really new kid lets go" he said while he got up I turned around and got in his face I waited for him to start it but he took to long so I took it upon myself to do the honors I swung and it landed on his nose he fell to his knees I saw he was bleeding so I stopped and started to walk away "yeah you better walk away pussy" he said standing up and trying to taunt me I turned around so fast I caught him off guard and shoved him down "say it again and you'll see what happens faggot" I said hovering over him a cheerleader started to run over and stood in front of me and the quaterback "jack babe stop it's not worth it" she said looking at him at that moment I realized it was that girl again jack got up and shoved her out the way "HEY don't shove her like that or ever if you know what's good for you" I said running past him and helping her up "Really alma get away from him" jack said yanking her arm over to him I walked up to him and said "if you do anything like that to her again you gonna have to go through Me I don't fucking care if your dating but you don't fucking do that that's fucked up and if you make another comment to me again your seasons gonna look bad with a broken arm" I shoved him down for the last time and finally the coach ran over "Is something wrong boys" he said looking at both of us "yeah were fine" jack said getting back up "Ok everyone go to the locker room and get undressed from your gear we all walked into the locker room I got to my locker and got undressed to my normal clothes "you looked good out there new kid" a voice said behind me I turned around it was the running back "thanks and its Gage" I said reaching for a handshake he reaches out and shook my hand he signaled someone over "I'm Jaylen and that's Esra" he said pointing the guy walking over me and Esra shook hands "Is jack always and ass" I said looking over at him he was looking at a picture of him and alma "yeah he thinks he's the best 24/7" Jaylen said handing me a paper it said all the people who made the team for defensive linebacker it said my name "yes" I said smiling  at the paper I handed It back and grabbed my bag from the locker "is He always that abusive to alma" I said walking towards the field the cheerleaders were all huddled in a ball around someone  we started to run over "OMG.......................