💚Chapter Twenty Nine💚

+Stephanie's Pov+

I woke up in the bed beside a shirtless Peep then all the memories from yesterday came flooding back. All the things he got for me to get through my first day. He was just the sweetest person ever. I loved him so much. I decided I'd make him some breakfast. So I went downstairs and decided on making him some french toast sticks, a fruit salad, crunchy turkey bacon, and some eggs. Hopefully he'd like it. So I got started on making everything once I had everything I needed out. After awhile everything was finished and I made his plate all sexy, adding a cup of minute maid orange juice on the side. I then took it upstairs and I set the tray on the nightstand. I shook him and he finally woke up. I grabbed the tray and set it in front of him. He scooted up smiling then leaned against the headboard.

"What's this for princess?" "Being the best dude I've ever met. When are you planning on asking me out again?"

He smirked.

"Really soon baby girl." "Good. Because if I have to ask you first.."

I stood up in my purple lingerie. I then slapped my behind and grabbed it.

"Then you can't have too much more of this."

I then walked into the bathroom making sure to sway my hips. I then closed the door behind me. After awhile Peep came and joined me in the shower like I knew he would.

"Do you even know what you do to me?" "No. Why don't you tell me." "You make me so happy Stephanie." "Good."

I pushed him against the shower wall and started kissing him. Him of course kissing me back.

"Baby.." "Mhm.."

I started going at his neck while he was talking. Biting as hard as I could then licking and sucking the same spot I bit.

"Tracy...wants me to...meet him at some studio...you wanna come?" "Ooo yes I would like to cum. You gonna help me with that?"

He chuckled but went back to focusing on the pleasure I was giving him all over his neck.

"You know that's not what I meant."

I chuckled then I took my hand and went down and I started palming him.

"Mmm Stephanieee."

I went up to his ear and whispered,"Say it louder."

I started going faster and harder and he started moaning louder. I loved every second of it. When he was about to cum I went down to finish with my mouth. He finally cummed and I swallowed. Too bad I was on my period so this was as far as it could go. I finished washing myself, Peep helping with my back.

I then got out of the shower and went to get dressed.

+Lil Peep's Pov+

"Tracy I swear that she's the best." "What pills does this girl have you taking? What does she have you on?" "Her."

Tracy looked at me then slapped my chest playfully. I started chuckling.

"Didn't need to know that." "Sorry. So what are we here for again?" "Just to try some new stuff and see what we like." "Okay. Sounds cool."

Tracy went off I guess to go buy us some time then I got a text. I checked it and it was none other than Stephanie.

DevilBae😍😘😈: hey baby..I miss you..send a picture..🤕🤒
DaddyPeep😍💧🔒:

🤕🤒DaddyPeep😍💧🔒:

DevilBae😍😘😈: Mmmm...I miss youuuuuuu..come home nowww
DaddyPeep😍💧🔒: baby girl I can't..Tracy just bought us sum time or else I'd be headed omw back right now..truss me
DevilBae😍😘😈: baby pleaseeee
DaddyPeep😍💧🔒: just come see me
DevilBae😍😘😈: where u at??

I sent her the address then she said she was on her way. She was so cute. Wanting to see me and shit. I missed her too though even though I had only left the house maybe a couple hours ago. Today would be the day I asked Stephanie to be officially mines and I hoped she was going to say yes. I practically needed her to say yes. Tracy came back and we started working on some new music.

+Stephanie's Pov+

I pulled up to the studio with food for the guys in my black skinny jeans with rips in them, my black beater, my black Converses, my black and white knit hat with the black ball on top, my shades, and one of Peep's hoodies. His name poorly written on the front but that's how it was made. I loved this hoodie. It even smelled like him. I got out of the car and walked inside. I looked in every room then I spotted Peep and Tracy in one of them. I walked in and Tracy looked at me. Peep was in the booth just spittin some fire.

"Hey Tracy." "Wassup Stephanie."

We did our handshake then I sat down in the comfy chair next to him.

"I brought food. You hungry?" "Damn right I am."

I giggled then grabbed him out a burger and fry. I handed it to him and he took it gladly.

"So how have you been?" "Good. Been feeling a little sick lately though." "Aww I'm sorry." "It's all good. If I have some weed I'll probably be fine."

He scooted to the table against the wall in his chair, grabbed something, then scooted back over to me. He handed me a half of a blunt with a lighter.

"Yayyy I don't even have to roll it up this time."

He chuckled.

"Well you know I lost that game on the tour bus during the tour and now I always have to roll up for him." "Oooo. Damn T. What'd you get yourself into?"

He sighed then we both started laughing. Peep soon came out of the booth and he seen me first.

"Hey baby girl." "Hey baby. I brought you food. I figured that you guys would be hungry." "Thanks baby."

I handed him the bag and he made me stand up then sit in his lap. He started eating and I just laid on his chest.

"Aye Jameson told me that, that one girl you used to hang wit, Robecca, been trying to get a hold of you for the longest time." "That bitch can get a hold of these nuts."

I said,"No she can't." "Well you get what I mean baby." "Sure I do."

Tracy started laughing. I started smelling Peep's food and I was starting to get hungry.

"Can I have some of your food Peep?" "Mhm. Have the rest." "Not all of it. I still want you to eat." "But you eat before me baby girl. And if you hungry right now you can take my food. I'll just buy some later." "I love you baby." "I love you, too."

I reached up to his lips and kissed him. Tracy smacked his lips playfully then stood up.

"I'm about to go get something from the vending machine. Don't be fuckin in this room while I'm gone." "Can't. Even if we wanted to." "Good." "Although I've always wanted to try it on a studio keyboard." "Stephanie please stop. My ears are bleeding."

Me and Gus started laughing then he left. Gus then started tickling me by kissing my neck super softly.

"I love you so much baby girl. You're better than any girl I've ever talked to."

"Why are you always playin?"

"But baby girl I'm not. I want you to be mines."

He put his arms on the arms of my swivel chair after he stood up and I started to tense up.

"I know I make you nervous and happy and you know I need you to be mines just as much as you want me to be yours."

"Peep what about them other hoes you be with sometimes though?"

"They ain't got nothing on you. C'mon Steph. I'll prove to you that I can be good to you."