KARD♠️

First chapter!!! To celebrate kard's first comeback "YOU AND ME"!! Let's go :)
♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️
Jiwoo  pov
Just released OH NA NA mv
"OMAIGOD OMAIGOD OMAIGOD ! ITS OUT IM SO SCARED WE WILL BE A FLOP OMAIGOD OMAIGOD ! SOMIN HELP ME IMMA KILL MYSELF NOW OK "
"Yah jiwoo chill . Don't kill Urself . Let's just wait a week and see aites? " somin said

1 week later

"30K views !! OMAIGOD somin !! Matt!! Taehyung!! Look look look!! We got 30K views in a week !! It's still small but I mean for a week it's so good . I'm so proud of us !" Jiwoo hugged all 3 members tightly .

"Yah jiwoo . I can't breathe . N what's that smell ? Yah! Kim Matthew ? Were you from the gym ? You smell like shit Srsly go shower!" Somin said.

"Sorry sorry"jiwoo replied .
"Yah! I was about to when jiwoo called us . Not my fault ." BM said
"Let's go have a feast tdy!" Jseph said .

PD nim entered the room with serious faces they all stopped at stare at him . When he just suddenly smiled that we're having a company dinner to celebrate KARD's trending popularity . He then left the room . The members stared at one another when jiwoo and somin started to run around the room jumping up and down . The boys were still in shock when jiwoo just put her arm around Jseph shoulder , smiled and said .
"Yah! Oppa! Snap out of it ." Jiwoo said
Jseph then smiled back and carried jiwoo and threw her on the couch then walked away to his dorm .
Well that was unexpected .
Somin went back to her dorm and BM just walked towards me .
"Jiwoo-ssi , practice room ? "
"Keurae (그래 - ok )
We both walked towards the practice room . I started to dance the piece I've been practicing when I come here with somin . Me n somin did Rihanna pieces but diff songs hers is more sexual . I did Rihanna -Skin

"Daebak! Damn slay girl !" (In english) BM said clapping his hands and whistling .
"Thank you!" I replied in English sliding next to where BM was seated . I mean My Mother and I are from Australia but my dad is korean . It's a good thing to know English . (Not true but go je )

BM POV
While jiwoo was dancing
She looks good . She was dancing so passionately . Her body created the perfect curved in her body rolls. Her cute smol butt became sexy . Her eyes gleamed when she was dancing . Everything just changed when she was dancing . Even my
Heart.
My heart was beating fast . I feel it like thumping out of my chest.

When silence suddenly came . I look up then realising that jiwoo finished her piece . I pretended to be like  I was okay . I cheered for her when she slides in next to me . I passed her a bottle of water . She gulped half a bottle down while sweat trickling down her face . She turns to face me and said.
"Your turn" she smiled sheepishly but i got up and took off my shirt to dance the piece I've been practicing .

A/N not sure if this is BM but it's looks like him:)
Jiwoo's pov
He took off he's shirt revealing his nice revealing abs . Which are so define . Would be nice to have a Boyfriend with that kind of body .
I smiled at him then he proceeded in dancing .

His dance was so freakin sexual . I don't know what to do or what to say . My mouth literally dropped open . And honestly for the whole dance I didn't even caught myself staring at him . Silence filled the room after he ended . I was still staring . When he smiled very sheepishly and said .
"You okay ?"
That's when I snap out of the stunned world and replied
"huh? Me ? I'm cool" as I hand him my unfinished bottle of water and he gulped it down in one shot . To let my mind be in heavens I had to pass him his shirt even if clearly I do not want to .

"Hungry?" BM asked
"Very"
"Pizza?"
"Keurae . Order extra I'll call taehyung and somin."
"Keurae" BM picked up his phone and call dominos.

I got up walked out the practice room and went to the boys dorm . I entered . There was no one around . The place was messy and dirty clothes were thrown all over . I was just looking around when I almost fell due to a shock. Taehyung went out of the shower with only a towel wrapped around his waist and a small towel around his neck. Water was trickling down his body . Showing his nice chest . Again caught myself staring . With my cheeks flushing red I then closed my eyes and said .

"BM ordering pizza . Let's go together I'll umm wait outside while you umm change" I said
"You don't want to stay ?" Jseph said and winked at me .
"Eww"
"Just kidding don't be so negative about it ."
"Nae nae dont take too Long" I said in an annoying way and walked out and closed the door .
Oh my god this dude is taking so Long
"Yah! Oppa Palli! Or I'll knock the door down. We need to call somin too." I screamed

He came out . With his still messy hair and and untidy clothing .
"Chakamanyo." I tiptoed and fixed his hair and clothes . Our faces were literally inches apart .
"Mianhae... gaja." We walked to the girls room and open the door . Somin was sleeping . I let jseph in the room while I wake somin up .

"Unnie Unnie Unnie Unnie !!! " I kept singing and jumping on her bed till she woke up .
"Yah ! Jeon Jiwoo . We're the same age , you're only 2 months you get . I'm not old. And can you please not bother me . I'm trying to sleep ."
"But you are old Unnie . 2 months mean a lot . And Matt bought us pizza !"
"Pizza? Okok wait let me wash my face and brush my teeth .Ahh!" Somin walked to the bathroom and screamed at the sight of J.Seph . She ran to the bathroom and slam the door .

"Woah somin looks different. And not in a good kind"
"It's not like you boys are Any better ."I replied to jseph rude comment on my Best Friend .

Somin, jseph and I walked towards the practice room and came in . BM was lying on the couch using his phone . I was about to pull him for him to get up when somin slides through and looked at BM with serious face .
"Where's my pizza , you ruined my sleep" somin said to BM
I grabbed the 2 boxes of pizza and placed it on the floor . "Waited Long ?"I asked BM while opening the boxes.

"Uhhh actually I only wanted to buy for me and jiwoo , but as shes a great Best Friend she brought you along . I wasted my money on you , so don't be rude . And jiwoo ? Yes I did waited Long" BM replied to me and somin .

Somin was taken aback by what BM said but still happily eating. We all sat in a circle in the middle of the practice room and BM started to make an announcement .

"By buying pizza I would like to thank all of you for Our first product of kard . A song we made called oh nana . Cheers too more projects , products , events and happy days like these!" He raises his cup and we did too.

"CHEERS!" All 4 of us clinked our drinks together .

♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️
Well that's the end for the first chapter !!! I hope u like it ! Be sure to comment which couple would be the end . I did add their moments in this chapt so see u !!