" goodnight"

" stay with me please" I whispered. Zayn walked over and laid down beside me, wrapping the covers over us. I rested my head on his chest and went back through all the memories of Mike. The happy ones of us playing in the park. Eating ice cream and making my parents always take us to the zoo. I missed them so much, sometimes I needed my mom and dad, and now Mike was gone too.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

I awoke the next morning, Zayn wasn't there beside me anymore, probably eating or something. I stood up slowly and made my way to the bathroom, my face was all red and puffy. I spalshed some water and tied my hair into a messy bun, walking down the stairs.

Immediately 3 pairs of arms wrapped around me, their voices filling the room. Nick squeezed me tightly.

" were so sorry, we should have stayed,"

" it's fine, nobody knew this was going to happen" I said breaking away from their hugs. Travis sighed and hugged me again.

I walked into the kitchen and saw Zayn and Niall sitting there. Liam still wasn't up, which didnt' surprise me. They didn't mention anything which I was glad for. For the next few months I would have to pretend everything was okay, for the fans and management.

Zayn slid over a plate of eggs, motioning for me to eat. But I wasn't hungry, I picked at the eggs and just moved them around. He gave me  a stern look and walked over to my side.

" I know your in a bad state, but please eat, your gonna make yourself feel worse"

" I'm not hungry, I just need some time for this all to settle down"

Zayn slowly nodded and walked out of the kitchen leaving me there to think about everything. He was right, by not eating it would just make me feel worse. I didn't need my anorexia to come back. I was finally okay after a while.

" we have to go to Arizona for a month, I'm so sorry Ari, we could stay"

" no , go Nick, I've got the other guys here, tell Robbie, I couldn't make it"

Nick slowly nodded and kissed my cheek, walking to the living room and up the stairs. Travis and Patrick followed him up, to get ready. They were in charge of my dad's business now, so I didn't mind them leaving. I didn't need another set of sympathy.

" Harry and Anna took Bella out for the day, to give you some time, "

I slightly nodded my head at Louis and sighed, resting my head on my arms. He took a bottle of water and walked away. I followed him and went to my room, closing the door and lights. My phone lay on the bed side table. I picked it up and logged onto to Twitter.

@AriellePayne: R.I.P Mike. The best brother any girl could ask for. I hope your happy up there with mom and dad. I'll miss you dearly, and the memories of us together will be kept in my heart forever. Bella is in good hands  so don't worry about that. <3 <3 I miss you already big brother :/ Why'd you have to go so soon ? I love you

I logged off and placed my phone back on the table, turning on some calming music and falling asleep slowly. No matter what happened 2 years ago, I will always love Mike. He was the best brother and I surely wouldn't forget him at all.

Anna's P.O.V

I walked down the Toys R' US aisle with Harry and looked around. Bella was running around picking up random toys and dropping them into the cart. Harry was also buying some childish stuff and gasping every few seconds,at the toys.

We agreed to take Bella out so Arielle could have some time to herself. It really will be hard for her. A singing career along with a 3 year old. So we decided that Bella needed a new toy wardrobe and a room.