"Annie!"

"Flowers, he brought you flowers!"

"I swear to God-" Valeria muttered as she walked down the hall, her heels clicking against the floorboards. Her eyes laid on Tom in a light blue dress shirt and dark navy blue plants and her heart leaped out of her chest at the very sight.

"Wow..." Tom said breathlessly as he stared the woman in front of him. Fiona giggled from the kitchen as she put the flowers in a vase as Annie grinned from the hallway.

"Is that a good wow or a wow I should be worried about?" Val chuckled, her palms getting clammy as looked down at herself before she smoothed out her dress. "I can change-"

"No, no." Tom shook his head, taking a step closer to the woman her cared for so deeply. "You look- absolutely magnificent."

She blushed, her face reddening quickly as she slowly walked up to him and kissed his cheek. "You don't look too bad either."

Annie cleared her throat and crossed her arms over her chest before speaking in a mockingly serious tone, "Now I want her home before 10 and no funny business going on. At least five feet away from each other-"

"And I believe that's out cue," Valeria said hurriedly, leaving Tom to be laughing at her comment. The woman quickly walked over to her daughter, not wanting to stay another minute or else Annie would embarrass her even more. She placed a kiss on her daughter's forehead and smiled, "When I get back I expect your history project to be done."

"Yeah yeah, I know." Fiona sighed and kissed her mother's cheek. "Love you,"

"And I love you," Valeria grinned, looking at Annie who mouthed 'Have fun.' before walking towards Tom who was waiting patiently. She softly grabbed his hand once he opened the door for her and grinned.

"Ready?" he asked, giving her hand a quick squeeze as they walked out the door.

"Eh, ready as I'll ever be." she smiled softly at him, ready for what the rest of the night lead for them.

¤ ¤ ¤

"I'm not entirely fond of being lead around like a dog and blindfolded. Although, I'll be honest, I didn't imagine on being blindfolded just yet." Valeria chuckled as Tom held her hands and carefully head her to their mysterious date location.

"You're adorable when you're flustered." Tom laughed lightly, looking around to check if everything was as perfect as he planned it to be.

"Hey!"

"I'm just stating the truth, love."

"You know what-" she tried to pull up the tie wrapped around her face but her hand was lightly slapped away making her pout. "Ow!"

He grinned and tucked her hand in his before kissing her knuckles. "It's suppose to be a surprise."

Valeria grumbled as she continued to walk, her body colliding with his and let out a small groan with the collision. "Whoa, has our adventure come to a stop?"

"Because," Tom moved behind her and started to undo the tie over her eyes before saying into her ear, "We have arrived to our destination."