"Remember those kids that attacked these guys after the Mighty Fall?" Nickels eyes grew wide with terror.

"Damn it," She whispered. "What do we do?"

"Um, who are they?" The 12-year-old, Box yelled. He pointed toward a group of about 10 kids ranging in age from probably 14 to 10.

"The badass kids," I said, quoting Wikipedia. "Let's take care of them." I pulled out my pistol, and several people around me pulled out guns or other weapons. A few of the little kids looked at us, shocked.

"Woah," Patrick said. I stepped up and front and looked at the little kid in the center. He was probably about 12 or so.

"Go home kid," I told him, my face turning to a steely expression. "Or I'll send you home in a casket." The kid looked at everyone around me, then me. Out of nowhere, he made a run for the band members behind us. We held up our arms or jumped back out of surprise.

"Damn it!" Cinnamon yelled. We ran after the kids. I grabbed one of them, a 12 or 13-year-old in a black knit hat with long blond hair by the collar.

"Go home kid. I already warned you." The kid looked at my face. Then he glanced back at Joe, who he had been attacking.

"Do you need some persuasion?" Beanstalk, a tall kid with red hair looked at the boy. He held a baseball bat and started sinisterly into the kid's eyes. The kid gulped, then whistled. All of the kids in his gang stopped attacking the band. I dropped him, and he ran to his bike, his spiked handlebar dropped at my feet. All of the kids went running after him.

The leader, a black shoulder length curly haired kid with a black knit cap and black marks under his eyes and on his nose turned back, revealing a boom box. He started playing it, and I panicked big time. Every White Kid looked around, then back at Patrick. He was clutching his head, screaming in pain. Pete tried to walk toward him but was tackled by Box, Gamer, and Text.

The kid looked back at Patrick, dropped the boom box about a foot to the ground and ran to his bike, following his fellow gangsters in their flight. I stepped a little bit toward Patrick, who was still holding his head. Andy and Joe walked toward a small clump consisting of the Superiors, Cinnamon, Gamer, Box and Bean Stalk.

"What the hell is happening?" Andy asked. Pete walked toward us.

"Patrick is going evil." History said under her breathe, it froze in the cold night air. Pete looked at her, then Patrick, to her, back to Patrick several times.

"He's what?!" Everyone started at Patrick. Suddenly, he looked at us, his eyes gleaming yellow in the light of several head lights.

"Well, if we wanna survive tonight..." Tiger began. Patrick started walking toward us, howling inhumanly.

"I suggest you move your damned ass away from here!" Cinnamon yelled. Joe just looked at us.

"Run you damned fool, run!" Nickel yelled. Everyone took off sprinting toward to vans. I jumped in the back of the farthest van, followed by the 3 non-evil band members, Cinnamon, Nickel, Tiger, Text, Box, Beanstalk, and Zany. As Zany dived in, we slammed the door shut. I heard the other two vans start and head off as I caught my breath.

"Can any of us legally drive this thing?" I heard Box ask. I got up and jumped into the front.

"Yeah, me." I tried to start it, but the van stalled. I tried again, same thing. Patrick had located our stranded van and was making his way toward us.

"He's making up a lot of ground!" Tiger yelled to me.

" I can see him!" I tried to start the van again. Out of nowhere, Patrick was up on my window. I jumped back a screamed. His face had a good amount of blood on it, and his hook made a very high pitched sound on the glass. I tried again to start the car in vain.

"Call for help!" I yelled. Several people began fumbling with walkie-talkies. Suddenly, I heard the glass break. It shattered in on me, and I crunched down in my seat to avoid being injured badly. As I got up, I saw Patrick's hook inside the car.

"Damn it! You bitch!" I yelled. I tried one more time to start the car. When I didn't I hit the dash, and amazingly, it started.

"So long sucker!" I yelled as I pulled away from him. We quickly lost sight of the psycho that was Patrick Stump. The rest of the Fall Out Boy started back as we drove.

"We need to go back for him!" Pete yelled. Text shook his head.

"Hell no. We barely escaped that man once, I'm not going back." I glanced in the rearview mirror and noticed the orange coupe following me very fast. As it got closer, I could see the driver. I screamed, throwing the steering wheel to my right, nearly driving us off the road.

"What the hell was that for?" Zany yelled.

"Well damn it I'm sorry. But we are being followed by Patrick Stump!" I got back on the road and hit the gas. I could hear the radio blaring from the coupe.

"We need to knock out the damned radio!" I yelled.

"How?" Andy asked.

"Just shut up! I'm trying to drive!" I looked back in the rearview mirror again. I caught the glimmer of metal in the light. As I looked closer, I could make out a utility van like ours, only in black.

"Damn it!" I screamed

"What is it?" Cinnamon asked. I looked back in the rearview mirror to see another black van.

"We're being followed by those bitches!" I yelled.

"Who?" Joe yelled over the wind coming in from my broken window.

"The Silence the Noise cultists!" I looked back. "And they're gaining!" Out of nowhere,  I heard a bullet clang off the side of the van. I cursed as Tiger yelled.

"What was that?" I looked in the rearview mirror again to see one of the cultists halfway out the passenger side window of the first black van, holding a gun.

"Damn it they're shooting at us!" I yelled. A bullet hit the rearview mirror. I heard several screams as I pushed the van to its absolute limit.

"We're gonna die!" Box screamed.

"Shut up you bitch!" I yelled. I looked back, then it hit me.

"Those mother truckers are in for it now! Get as close up on the seat as you can, all of you!" I yelled. They got up against the seat. I looked in the mirror. Patrick had steered the coupe away so the vans had a clear shot. I looked at the speed gage, then back at them.

"Hold on!" I yelled, hitting the brakes. The van's tires screeched trying to find traction, and I only hoped I wouldn't kill everyone and myself with this.

Third update! Gonna go for another!