Chapter 18: Would you be my Daddy?

Start from the beginning

The afternoon goes by very slowly. I can't manage to focus on the four new Subs I am training with Alexander, and keep peeking at my phone to check I don't have any missed calls, or to look at the time. Usually new recruits always excite me at some level, since I almost always find a way to get into their pants, but for some reason my mind is solely concentrated on the blonde baby currently in my flat. Even the fact that I told the security guy to keep an eye on the cameras in my loft doesn't relax me as it should.

When the lesson is finally over, I rush back to my place. I don't quite know what to think of the fact that I can hear Lady Gaga blaring in the elevator before reaching my apartment, or what I expected to find when I came back. Certainly not the sight that welcomes me! Zach apparently took my previous advice very literally and decided to conduct a complete transformation.

Zach is working on some drawings at the table, standing, singing loudly with the music. He didn't see me arrive since his back is facing me, which lets me observe him a bit. He changed his style radically, wearing the skinny jeans he didn't want me to buy for him last Monday. They hug his cute little ass, that he's shaking in rhythm with the music, extremely tightly. The white tee-shirt that fits his slender chest perfectly is also new, as is the way he styled his hair. When he finally turns up and sees me in the doorway, he looks at me with his beautiful blue eyes, winks at me and sticks his tongue out.

It never hit me before how gorgeous this boy is and I stand there, stupefied, while my monster down there clearly enjoys the view. It takes me a few seconds to get out of my stupor and remind myself why I can never let myself be with Zach like this. I can't even think about being in a relationship with him, I would just destroy him. I'm not a suitable person for him – or anyone else – and he deserves way better after all he's endured.

When I have gotten a grip on my libido, making a mental note to use it all on a Sub tonight, I notice that Zach has stopped singing and dancing altogether, and just keeps looking at me, waiting for some kind of reaction. This is so unexpected I don't quite know what to do. This wasn't in the scenarios my mom had given me, and I'm really scared to make a mistake that could have disastrous consequences. Of course, I will support him but do I want to underline what a big deal this is? Or act like it is all natural?

"I don't know what you did with Zach, but I like this new person!"

I choose to say in the end. After all, I'm the one who encouraged him to build himself a new personality that he liked.

"Good!" he replies defiantly. "Because I'm not going anywhere."

And just like that he gets back to his singing and drawing. I begin to prepare dinner but he makes no move to come and help me. I guess the new Zach doesn't do chores. From the little he told me, he has done enough of those for a lifetime, so I won't pressure him to help. Besides, I don't mind cooking, especially for that poor baby.

"Can you lower the music a bit while we eat?" I almost yell when all is ready.

"Yes, Daddy!" he sighs exasperated, but still complies.

"How was your afternoon?" I try, as we begin to eat.

"Awesome!" he replies, not on his usual dull tone, but with a very fast and energetic voice. "I don't feel any pain now, and I've made a lot of progress on my drawings! I threw away all my old clothes so we will need to buy new ones if that's okay with you. Oh, and I want to go dancing tonight!"

He blurts the words so quickly that I barely understand what he's saying, all the while moving excitedly on his chair. It's as if the old Zach has been replaced by a little ball of energy bouncing everywhere.

"That's nice!" I reply.

I would say calm the fuck down, but I'm afraid it might upset him. And I have to admit he is kind of fun! I much prefer this version of Zach to the dull one of the past few days in any case.