Chapter 2

Scott's PoV

I ask stiles to come around my house, a lot has been on my mind recently Allison dying because of stiles (I obviously don't hate stiles though he's my bro) and with me moving on with Kira, I haven't had any time to actually spend with my bro.
He seems to be getting distance with the whole pack including me. I did kinda push him away straight after Allison's death, but I didn't blame him, I was just grieving.
I look over to stiles, he always seems distance, his eyes glassy like he's not fully with it. I sigh.
"So what do you want to do bro" I ask expecting a exited answer like always. But he doesn't, he just shrugged not even looking at me just continuing to stare into space.
"Wanna play the Xbox" I ask hoping that it will cheer him up a little bit, but again all a get is a quite "sure" that if I wasn't a werewolf I properly wouldn't of heard.
I stand to turn it on, carefully watching stiles from the corner of my eye, but he didn't react, doesn't make a sarcastic response, doesn't even fidget and shuffle along the sofa like he us led to, something is wrong.
But I ignore it and pass him a controls hopping once we are into the game a bit more he will snap out of it.

Stiles' PoV

I don't feel like playing some stupid game on the Xbox. Scotts been ignoring me since I killed Allison. It's not like I meant it, I tried to stop myself, I could almost hear myself screaming inside my head, but the nogitsune was determined to kill her. But I don't get why he all of a sudden wants me around again, I don't get how he can even look at me after I killed his first real love.
I could feel the tears brimming in my eyes but u don't let them fall, I can't, I have to be strong.
So I get on with it and start to play this stupid game hoping I can go home soon.
About a hour later when I was just starting to enjoy myself when a itching started around my head and my lower back. I try and ich it but instead I scream in pain, what's happening to me.
"AGGFHHH" I scream in pain
"Stiles!" Scott screams in return "stiles what's happening, what hurts" he asked in desperation. But I couldn't answer I was in too much pain, and black dots started to dance across my vision.
"I-I'll call Derek" Scott stutters out in sheer panic whilst desperately typing in Derek's number.
And that's the last thing I remember before my world turns black.

Derek's PoV

I was halfway though researching about the new supernatural threat when I got a call. Sighing I picked up expecting it to be peters voice, but instead I cot a frantic Scott shouting at me though the phone.
"I'll be right there" I quickly reply
Whilst rushing to put on my jacket whilst practically running out the door.

When I get there I barge In without knocking and run to the living room where I can hear stiles racing heartbeat and Scott's frantic calls. As I entering I see stiles lying unconscious draped half over Scott's knee and half on the sofa.
"What happened" I growl out " I-I don't know one minute we were playing Xbox and the next he was screaming in pain" Scott quickly replies, " he was clutching his head" he continues.
We both look down around his head only to see two  strange lumps appearing in his hair, I look to Scott in shock only to find him doing the same thing.
"What the fuck is that" Scott practically screams "I don't know" I reply "I've never seen anything like this in my life, never heard of it ether" I reply becoming worried for stiles' safety, I mean he is pack.
We quickly bring him into deaton's  to try and ask what's happening, and as soon as I enter though the doors I am demanded by Deaton to put him on the metal table, which I instantly do.

Deaton's PoV

I shocked to say the least when I see the one and only Derek Hale walking though my doors, also carrying a unconscious Stiles in his arms.
"Place him on the table" I reply instantly whilst fetching some clean gloves.
When I re enter the room I see stiles laying on the table with a worried Scott and Derek surrounding his still frame.
"What happened" I asked
" I don't know one minute he was fine, and the next he was screaming in pain" Scott explained with tears in his eyes
"Humm" I think whilst checking him over suddenly I see the lumps on his head and at the bottom of his back, and my eyes instantly widen.
"He's turning into a hybrid" I whisper with amazement "WHAT" Derek and Scott scream in Union "what do you mean" Scott continued.
"I think the nogitsune affected him in more than one way" I reply