[3] Bye Isaac

[3] Bye Isaac.

Isaac Is Gone

Pop idol and One Direction Star: Isaac Knight has been kicked out of One Direction. It was said that it was a group decision. With Isaac causing trouble in the group, being mean and rude to fans and apparently flipping off Simon Cowell, the rest of the boys said, "It was either kick him out or we'd have to break up as a whole."

Harry Styles, the youngest of the group, apparently stated that he wanted a new member to boost spirits and fill in the gap left for a fifth member. The rest of the boys recorded a message to Modest! and asked them to send out a form to find a new member.

This has not been confirmed but some of the specification is rumoured to be that the member has to be between the ages of 18-25. They have to be male. Preferably from the United Kingdom and I'm sure somewhere on the list is they have to be able to sing.

Louis folded the newspaper over in his lap and placed it next to him on the freshly painted bench in the centre of the courtyard. Mrs Summers gave him a days notice about the information that was Isaac's absence but no matter of time could have prepared him for the amount of panicking and crying that was radiating from some of the girls, you would have thought that someone had died or they had been given days to live.

He was surprised that the fans weren't prepared for this; it wasn't unobvious that something like this was going to happen. Isaac had become so bad that Justin Bieber was starting to look like a guy who helped old ladies cross the road, according to what the papers were saying.

Isaac was refusing to take pictures with fans who had paid the V.I.P price, he ignored all of Simon Cowell's instructions, was causing arguments within the groups and was missing rehearsals and threatening not to play some of the shows.

On top of that he was being incredibly rude to all of the fans so it astounded Louis that they were all this upset about his departure. If he was a fan Louis would have been relieved that an asshole like that wasn't in the band anymore.

He wasn't even meant to be in school right now, his last lesson finished half an hour ago but he just sat on the bench pondering about anything his mind could track but that wasn't much apart from the audition.

Apparently, after speaking to his mum who had been talking to Mrs Summers, he had found out that she had given his number to the woman who worked at Modest! and he was meant to be receiving a call between 3 o'clock till 4 o'clock.

It was ten minutes past 4 right now, he pondered on whether there was a small time difference from where he was to London but he scolded himself for being stupid and relying on his wishful thinking.

He stood up, using the bench to help him as he picked up the news paper article and threw it into the first bin he passed, he patted his pocket making sure that his car keys and phone were still present and headed towards the student car park.

With a few nods of acknowledgement and about a fifty metre walk he had reached his car, a small red Fiat 500 that he inherited from his uncle on his 17th birthday. He swiftly unlocked it and slid into the tiny car, his head hitting the roof as he sat down.

After re-adjusting the chair he placed the key into the ignition and began to back out of the parking space that sometimes made him relieved to have a thin car because if it was any wider he wouldn't have been able to fit in.