Chapter Three: Remember Me?

Kathryn's P.O.V.

 Please tell me i'm dreaming. It can’t be him again, could it?

“Uh, Lila, is that Lo-Louis?” I ask Lillia with a stutter.

“I think so.” She replies, in a daze.

“And the rest of the boys too?”

“Yup.”

“Damn It.”

Oh no. He sees me. No. No. No. Wait is he walking this way? Yes, yes he is. Shit.

I turn around and dive back into the water. Maybe he'll just walk by and forget about me. Wait, fuck never mind.

Suddenly, I hear his voice say "Kathy? Is that really you?" He sounds like he's been crying.

"Uh-err. Yeah, um, yeah it's me." I stand up and slowly emerge from the water. Ready to face my worst nightmare.

Louis' P.O.V.

Whoa. I feel a rush come over me and she walks back to shore from the water. She looks stunning.

"Remember me?" I ask. What a stupid question. If she dives into the water to get away from me instead of running up and asking for an autograph of course she remembers me.

"Obviously. You're Louis William Tomlinson. Heart breaker extraordinaire.” She replies, agitation in her tone.

“Uhm…” I feel tears streaming down my face. Not again. Wait, of course she’s going to say that. She doesn’t understand why I did what I did.

“Well? What is it? Spit it out!” she bellowed. I start sobbing. Ugh, where’s Haz when you need him.

‘It’s just, I, uh, I’m sorry.” I, not knowing what else to say, reply.

“Sorry for what? Breaking my heart over I.M.? We are LONG past that Louis.”

“I said I was sorry!”

“Sorry doesn’t cut it!” Great, now she’s crying too.

“Can you just let me expla-”

“No.”

“Please?” Oh god now I’m begging.

“I said no. Now please let me try to enjoy my first day of summer.”

“I’m not taking no for an answer Kathryn. I’m going to explain myself and you’re going to listen.”

“But-”

“No buts. Okay the reason I did that was because-”

“LOUIS! GET YOUR ASS IN HERE!” I hear Harry scream from the water. Geez.

“I guess you should be going. Bye Louis.” She says then walks off.

I lost her again. I got a second chance and I lost her. Know what. No. No I didn't. If I run I can still catch up to her.

"I'LL BE RIGHT BACK, HAZ!" I yell to Harry as I start to run after Kathy.

 "Kathy! Wait!" I yell as i'm running. I'm so close now. Almost there. Wait what's she doing? She's turning arou-. My thought is interrupted by the taste of her lips on mine.

I guess this is what falling in love all over again feels like...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Do not worry! It is not over! So sorry I keep saying I will update and I don't. Asdfghjkl; this should start being uploaded every 7-14 days but i'm going to be really busy for the next two weeks so idk...

Fair Wins - Cayla xoxo