Tratie One-Shots

(A/N)

I don't own Travis Stoll, Katie Gardner, or Conner Stoll. I only own Elizabeth and Abbey. Enjoy!

*************************************

Third Person POV

Travis and Conner Stoll walked through the double doors into the hell hole- I mean high school-  where they would be spending the year. Many girls were flashing flirtatious smiles at them, but Travis was oblivious to them. He was scanning the crowd for the dark brown hair and spring green eyes of Katie Gardner.

They got to their lockers and were putting their stuff away when a girl walked up to them. Her pink shorts were unbelievably short and her sparkly tank top showed way too much cleavage than should be allowed in a school.

"Hey hottie. You must be new. I'm Elizabeth, but everyone calls me Lizzie." she said batting her obviously fake eyelashes.

"Um...Hi? I'm Travis and this is my brother Conner." Travis said, getting uncomfortable with how close Elizabeth was getting.

Just then, Katie Gardner walked up with her best mortal friend Abbey.

"Katie-Kat!" Travis yelled across the hallway. He had known that she was here, but Katie had no idea.

Katie looked up in surprise. Travis was the only one who ever called her that. She looked around and spotted a mob of brown curls and mischievous blue eyes.

"Travis?!" Katie called out in surprise.

He smiled that troublemaker smile of his and she ran to him. He wrapped her in a hug and she smiled into his shirt.

"I see you missed me, Katie-Kat." Travis said, smirking.

Katie pulled out of his hug and scowled at his smirking face.

"Shut up. You know my answer." she said before leaning up and kissing him.

Elizabeth stood there in disbelief. Katie was the nobody in the school. How was she kissing the new hot boy?!

Then they pulled apart, both grinning.

"I know, I just want to hear you say it," Travis said.

She rolled her eyes, but she was still smiling.

"Fine, I missed you." Katie said as she glanced over at Abbey who was happily talking to Conner.

"I know," Travis said, kissing the top of her head.

Katie just rolled her eyes once again as he wrapped an arm around her waist. They walked away, leaving Elizabeth behind, unforgotten. Something she had never been and didn't intend to be again.