"Goodbye Princess." She took my crown off and tossed it into the mud. She laughed and walked away in the same direction as Harry and I dropped to my knees in sobs.

Evie

Mal, Jay, Carlos and I waited patiently for Uma and Frannie to return from whatever the hell was going on. We were still at the wide window, looking down for Frannies arrival. Harry had left in the same direction as them and none had returned.

"Look!" Carlos said, pointing at Harry's arrival, who did not look happy and moments later Uma arrives who comforts hims. We all look at each other, wondering the same thing. Where's Frannie?

We rush out of the Loft and went up to Harry and Uma. "Where's Frannie?" I asked, brushing some hair behind my ear. Upon saying Frannies name, Harry tensed up and eyes looked glossy again. He got out of Uma's grip and stalked away.

"Where's Frannie, Uma." Mal quirked up, glaring at her. Uma looked at us and growled. 

"This is all Frannie's fault. If she hadn't have kissed Harry, none of this would be happening!" She boomed, taking small steps towards us. Gil quickly grab her and whispered something to her. She nodded her head and snapped her fingers.

"Let's bounce. Your little Princess is down there. You'll see her, she's a sobbing mess." She grumbled and her and her crew ran off. We all glance at the alleyway and rushed to go find Frannie.

------------

"Fran! Frannie!" We called out, looking in every crook and cranny for her. We turned a corner and saw Frannie, on her knees in tears. "Frannie!" We rushed up and grabbed her shaking body.

"Fran! Are you okay?" Jay asked, putting his hands on her shoulders. She was a mess. Mascara stained her cheeks, hair a bit of a mess and her crown was missing. I looked about and saw it in a pile of mud. I quickly grabbed it and went back to her.

"Who did this?" Mal asked, pointing at her crown. She didn't make any acknowledgement to her, still staring into space. 

"Fran? What happened?" I asked, softly, pulling her chin up to look at me. She blankly looked at me, gaping. 

"I ruined it. I messed everything up." She cried softly and I pulled her into me. I hate seeing her like this. Jay, Carlos, Mal and I all looked at each other. We've never seen her so upset or even cry at all.

"What are we gonna do?" Jay asked. I looked at Mal and nodded.

"Jay, you and I are gonna go to The Chip Shop while Carlos and Evie take Fran back to either the Loft or her dad's but more preferably the Loft cause her dad will go crazy if he sees her like this." Mal explained and we all nodded. 

"Alright. Come on, Fran, we have to go." I gently pulled her up and Carlos went to her other side, making sure she was alright. We began walking back to Loft while Jay and Mal went to the chip shop to find out what happened. I really hope they do find out cause I hate seeing Fran like this. 

-------

It has been an hour since we left Mal and Jay and they haven't came back. Frannie was asleep in her bed and Carlos and I were sitting in on the couch.

"When do you think they'll be back?" Carlos spoke quietly, not wanting to wake Frannie up.

"Hopefully soon. I just hope they have answers as to what happened to her." I frowned, sadness in my voice. We have never seen Frannie cry or be sad over a boy. She gets all the boys but she wasn't interested in them. But with Harry, it was different.

*FLASHBACK*

Frannie and I were sitting in the small kitchen in The Loft and we were talking about life.

"How's life treating you, Fran?" I asked, a knowing smirk creeping on my face. Fran's eyes widened a little but shook it off.

"Nothing exciting. Just same old at the house, same old everywhere. Nothing interesting." She took a drink of her juice.

"So, nothing about or with Harry?" I giggled when she started choking on her juice, coughing violently.

"I don't know what you're talking about."  Her face was red, from the coughing, but i know when she's lying, she can't look into my eyes. I gave her a knowing look.

I put my drink on the counter and gave her a knowing look. "Come on Fran, you know you can't lie to me. I know you and Harry have been hanging out - which is not a problem - but why didn't you tell me? I always tell you about my boy problems." She sighed and looked down.

"I don't know. Maybe it's because I don't know how I feel. Like, when I'm with him I get all funny and my stomach feels weird. I wanted to tell you and ask about them but I've came to the conclusion that I like him. Like like him. When he's in the room, I love it. When he smiles, I smile. When he laughs, I laugh. Every little thing that he does, I- ugh, I can't even explain it. He makes me happy." I stared in awe after he speech and smiled so big.

"It sounds like you love him, Fran. Like you really love him." I said, bringing her into a hug. She laughed slightly. 

"I wouldn't go that far just yet, okay. I'm barely getting use to the whole "liking" situation." She grumbled. I laughed and pulled away. Fran chuckled and grabbed our drinks, continuing to giggle.

*FLASHBACK OVER*

I was pulled away from the memory by Carlos screaming in my face.

"EVIE! ARE YOU LISTENING TO ME?!" He bellowed, waving and flapping about. I pushed him away and glared.

"What the hell's your problem?" I asked and quickly check my make-up. "You could have ruined my make-up." 

"How could I do that when I'm shouting?" He questioned but shook it away. "Anyway. Fran's awake."

============

A very long awaited chapter. But, all of my stories will be slow updates from now on. I should've done this sooner but I really couldn't be bothered. So vote, comment and all that shit. I'm tired.