Chapther 10

Part 10:You don't know how to feel but you think it's best just to give him space you walk home alone...

heart broken..

Until you see Matt on the steps of your porch when he sees you he runs up to you and says "hey Audrey"

you look at him and say "look I don't want to talk right now"

he says "why what did I do?"

"Look stay away from me" you say back

"Audrey stop what is with you?!?! You come to my house and kiss me and now your walking away again ur hurting me don't you understand?!?!"

"Look Matt I'm sorry I'm confused right now okay?!?"

"Confused about what who to pick me or Nash, right that's what it is!?!"

You don't say anything "Nash has never loved you as much as I have you mean the world to me and you still want him?!?!"

U still stay quiet because you can't even answer that then you hear

"look I'm sorry for the way I acted....uhh what is going on here " .....it's Nash

"what are you doing here Nash?!?"you say

"I came to say sorry and now your with Matt at your house after everything?!?? What is wrong with you Audrey?!?"

"Hey don't talk to her like that?!?" Matt said

" I love her u don't so stop pretending and go home?!!"

Nash said "You go home she's in love with me?!?"

...Matt pushes Nash and Nash pushes him back you don't want this to get out of hand so you get between them and say "stop?!?" ..... "Both of you go home?!?"

Nash looks at you and says "fine" and walks away Matt looks and says nothing and walks away....