Chapter-1- First meetings

He was the outcast, the one everyone hates, and the one no one noticed... He was just the one that everyone saw but they acted as if he did not exist, he was just another human to them just living their lives day to day, dealing with all the same stuff that we all deal with like does this person like me or do they not or am I cool enough or just plain weird. He felt this way but that wasn't the case... He was actually the popular one, the one that got invited to all the party's and had all the friends and the cool flashy expensive car that would stop and make everyone just stare in awe. Just him walking by had all the girls drooling over the sight of him, they wanted to date him and some would try to get his attention by dropping stuff or just by wearing slutty clothes and or calling out his name in their whinny high pitch tone that could make your ears bleed but he would always give them a look and keep walking like they weren't even there despite there constant clawing and yelling they did.

Today was a half-day at school, me and the gang rode the bus to Kelly's house for her birthday. "You ready for your birthday party Kelly," I asked her, to which she replied "yeah... sure I guess I am, I am honestly more ready for the day just to be over" she stated with a sigh. " Come on Kel you are literally turning 18 it is a big accomplishment and once comes once enjoy it," I said. The party was great, we watched movies and took funny photos and just laughed the whole night. "Cat don't you got to get home before your parents will kill you for being late again?" Kelly said breaking me out of my train of thought "Yeah true, I don't need a repeat of last time." I said with a chuckle. She gave me a hug and told me thanks for coming tonight, All my friends were there too. You could never get us apart we were inseparable no matter what we did or where we went we would always be with each other and knew everything about each other.

I got a text from my mom asking when I was going to be leaving which I replied around 6. I stood up and said, "Hey guys I got to get going but happy birthday Kelly and I'll see you guys tomorrow and also I'm going to walk home." I said. "Cat my mom can drive you home you know she wouldn't mind," she said. " No I will be okay it is only like 20 minutes away," I said. "Alright, be safe and text me as soon as you get home or if you get a bad vibe," Kelly said.

While I was walking I got this feeling as if I was being watched. I lived in a small town where nothing bad has ever happen so I didn't think anything of it just honestly figured with was me being paranoid more than anything else. As was walking down along one of the buildings behind Kelly's house, I got the feeling even strong and I started to freak out., but I pushed on because it was a little shortcut everyone used, I walked inside the building and out. I let out a sign of relief and then bam out of nowhere, there was this ginger cat that ran out and knocked over a trash can which only lead me to go "what the hell cat you trying to kill me or something" I let lot a loud sign once more and start to walk bam again I am grabbed by someone and had a knife held against my throat. Just my damn luck. "Don't move or I will knock you out and torture you even more than I tend to." He yelled out. Me opening my mouth, as usual, I said "if you're going to kill me just do it instead of fooling around". Honestly not to sure where I was going with that one but I'm like ehhh maybe I can distract him and kick him in the balls or something. "I'm not going to kill you I'm just going to hurt ya really, really bad" he snarled out. "Your Joker impression really sucks ass man" I said getting annoyed with his bullshit like just say what you want already like, is this your first time kidnapping someone. "I don't give a shit about the joker little girl, just what the boss wants you" Right after he said that I try to stomp on his feet and he said, "you are going to have to try harder than that to get away from me little girl". Then all of a sudden everything goes black.

I wake up to being in my bed cuddling with my blanket. I look over to my clock and it was 11:38 pm. I left Kelly's house around 6 ish and it only is a 20 minute walk home. I must have been asleep after that asshole attacked me. I only remember sort of waking up to see a random guy beating the shit out of the guy that had a knife at my throat. I was laying on the road and saw some nice punches coming from this random-ass guy and then I blacked out again. I somehow regained consensus again and I was being carried and this random man was talking but I just fell back asleep. I don't know how this random person knew my name or let alone where it lived but he did save me so I guess it's cool. I turned on my light only to see a letter on my nightstand which had my dearest written on in. I pick it up and inspect it to see where it's from or just really any clues on who it is from only to find none which makes me frown in displeasure.