"Then why did you lie?" she cut him off while covering her mouth as she chewed before removing her hand. "If our friendship meant anything, then you would've told me that you remembered our kiss."

Tom pressed his lips into a thin line before dropping his gaze from her to his lap. "I-I can't tell you that."

Valeria scoffed before standing up and then going into the kitchen to grab a bottled water from her fridge. "Wow, what a surprise there."

He got up from his spot and walked into the kitchen, "Valeria, don't be like that." Tom tried to walk up next to her but she moved to the other side of the island table.

"'Don't be like that'? You're shitting me right-"

"-That was a very poor choice of words, I know-"

Valeria inhaled deeply and crossed her arms over chest as she stared at him with a hard glare. "If all you are going to do is lie to my face and not tell me what the hell is going on with you then you can leave." she turned on heels and started down the hall. "Don't let the door hit you on the way out!"

She was halfway down the hall when she heard footsteps approach behind her. Valeria turned around to expect Tom try to talk some sense into her, but instead she felt his lips collide with hers. She gasped at his touch, but found herself wanting more and pulled him closer by his shirt. One arm snaked themselves around her waist and pulled her closer as he gently backed her up against the wall behind her. His other hand cupped her jaw as the kiss between them grew passionate.

Tom pulled back slightly, his lips brushing against hers as their noses touched with soft pants leaving their lips. He leaned his forehead against Valeria's and said quietly, "I like you. A whole fucking lot, Valeria." he chuckled quietly, earning a small smile from her.

"You were afraid I didn't like you back," she came to the realization as he nodded sheepishly. Her finger gently danced over his chest before moving her arms around his neck. "Well only an complete idiot wouldn't like you back, Tom."

"Are my ears deceiving me?" Tom grinned, dipping his lips down to hers to plant a small kiss to her lips. "Does someone like me?"

"Okay, slow down on the cockiness." Valeria laughed softly, "You're about to lose a lot more if you keep that up."

"What do you mean by that?"

"Hmm..." she tapped her chin as she removed her arms from him, leaving Tom wanting to pull her back into his arms and kiss her all over again. "What do you want that to mean?" she wiggled her eyebrows suggestively and a light smirk before turning her back to him and walking into her bedroom, a little more sway in her step than usual and it absolutely drove Tom insane.

"Now you wait a minute you sly minx!" he yelled after her with a wide grin and shut the door behind him.

¤ ¤ ¤

Valeria opened her eyes slowly before shutting them after having the bright sunlight shine in her face. She pulled the covers closer to her face, a quiet groan leaving her lips as she heard a quiet chuckle come from in front of her. She found blue-ish green eyes staring back at her and blushed lightly, trying to cover her cheeks with the covers.

"Hi," she smiled lightly.

Tom moved his head closer to hers and said softly with a light smile, "Good morning, sunshine."

She yawned and stretched her arms above her, before dropping them over the covers, trying to cover up her bare body. "Morning, Thomas."

"Sleep well?" he asked and moved some hair away from her face as she rested her head on his chest, making him smile even wider.

"Best sleep I've had in a long time." Valeria grinned and then chuckled, looking up at him.

"I hope you have your appetite ready, because I prepared us some breakfast. With some help of course." Tom smiled softly, pressing a soft kiss to her forehead.

"Fiona is home?" Valeria said with wide eyes and sat up slightly. "Did she-"

"No no, she was at the front door when I was in the middle of looking for pancake mix and she helped me prepare some breakfast." he chuckled softly and sat up. "Now get yourself all ready." Tom got up from the bed and gave her a quick kiss to the corner of her lips.

Valeria watched him leave her room with a speechless expression on her face. She feeling all sorts of happy and cheerful bubbling up in her stomach. So she changed into some more comfortable clothes and walked out of her bedroom with a joyful smile painted on her lips. And when she got into the dining room, she found the table set and filled with food she knew she wouldn't be able to finish. But when Valeria saw Fiona and Tom laughing about something as Tom taught her daughter to flip a pancake, her smile widened in delight. She could totally get used to this.

☆☆☆

we needed a happy chapter :) so i come with this! yay!

and omg yes, taleria did the deed but I can't write the scenes for sit so your imagination can fill in the rest.

but can you guys imagine tom, val and fiona making breakfast? ahhh!

also, the song 'electric love' by børns was playing in my head when tom and val kissed aha. what songs do you think fit them??