Never going to forget

It was a cold day outside With Everyone enjoying their day with the snow. But time went on for how long, Then fillies started going inside With their adults In hand. It was starting to get dark out that you could see some of the stars, Everyone made their way inside except for one. It was a purple coat Mare with shimmering eyes, She didn't had nothing to wear for the winter,  She was too busy even getting something to keep her warm. She ran past Townhall with nothing distracting her. Her mind started getting worried with her friends getting worried! As the mare finally spoke. "Gosh, I might aswell be late, The others are probably getting inpatient! Curse the princess duties.." She said as the wind was blowing her mane Uncontrollably. Her cheeks started to turn pink with the cause of the weather being terrible, The wind started carrying the snow blowing around her. She's saying to herself that even when she finds her destination, She's gonna end up being sick. Her eyes started squinting trying to see better, Then she saw a orange object That made her slow down a bit. "Who's that?" She questioned. Making her running slow down at a time, She could hardly see by the snow covering her visions. Then suddenly, She bumped into the mare she tried to recognize. Twilight finally left her Worries seeing green light eyes, It was so close to her she started to become uncomfortable. Finally the orange mare spoke "Oh, Hello Twilight.." Their minds went like paper, Nothing was written in it. They're cheeks both became pink, Same as their ears. Then the purple mare finally came to her mind "O-Oh! Aj I'm so sorry! I didn't see you there, So I was trying to see who that was.." Twilight was already backed away, With Aj a bit speechless. "Is N-No twilight, It was my vfault cause I could hardly see because of this weather!" Twilight's cheeks and ears was still pink, Same for Aj but hardly. "I couldn't see either, But all the things in my mind kinda distracted me.." Twilight was sweating in the thought of seeing that clip in her mind again. Aj was sweating aswell Being embarrassed Still thinking that it's her fault, Even though it still is to her. The snow was still falling Surrounding them. "What are you in a rush for anyways? I'm going back at your castle." Applejack tried to make things un-Awkward for them. "O-Oh, I was going there aswell!" Applejack looked up smiling, Then noticing that Twilight was shivering. "Did you bring anything to wear today? Your shivering pretty bad.." Twilight ignored her blushing, And answered. "I was in a rush, So I forgot to put one on." She grinned trying to look innocent, Aj rolled her eyes in a good way. "Well c'mon, We gotta get to the castle before the weather gets worse." They both trotted to the castle, Twilight  was still a bit blushing, Knowing that never happened between her friends. At least they will never forget it.

(Okay so...That happened c:
Please avoid the mis-spelled words in this XD I have more ideas coming :>