Step One: First Advance

Start from the beginning

    With that they walked into their Chemistry class and took their seats in the back. Putting in his headphones, Dallis tuned out. He was a straight A student and a whiz when it came to formulas. So, he didn't feel the need to pay attention. After all, he would be inheriting his fathers part of a multimillion dollar business along with his three best friends. He didn't technically need school.

    Once the last bell rang, Dallis gathered his things and made his way to his locker. Putting away all of the things he didn't need, he closed it before heading to Miss Morris' classroom. Her door was open when he got there, so he simply walked in.

    He found her sitting at her desk with a red pen and knew that she was grading papers. When he stopped in front of her desk, she looked up at him, placing her pen down.

    “Hello, Dallis. You can take a seat at that desk and we can discuss what you need help with.” She informed him with a smile. That smile, coupled with the sound of her voice had his dick twitching.

    Taking the seat she indicated he pulled out the project requirements that she had handed out to the entire class the day before. She had given them two weeks to do it and he was sure he could knock it out in a day or two, but he had made a mental note of which things that would logically give someone a bit of trouble and decided to act as if he needed help with those.

    He watched her walk around to the front of her desk before leaning back against it. His eyes slowly traveled her. She was wearing a knee length black pencil skirt, with a lavender blouse tucked in that accentuated her curves in all the right places. His eyes continued up, tracing the curve of her neck and he licked his lips, imagining his hand wrapped around it as he fucked her pussy.

    “So, what is it you're having trouble with?”   

    Her voice pulled him from his musing and it wasn't a moment too soon. He feel himself getting hard. Looking down, at the project requirements, he went about listing the three that were “giving him trouble”.

    For the next thirty minutes they talked about the different ways he could fulfill the requirements and expound on them within his topic. These were things he honestly already knew, but he listened just so he could hear that succubus like voice.

    “I think I understand it a little better, but I may need a bit more help once I get to actually doing these parts withing the project.” Dallis told her packing up his things.

    “That's what I'm here for.” Miss Morris, stated going to her whiteboard and beginning to erase the lesson for the day.

    He stood from the desk, seeing this as his
change to initiate step one. He had been semi-erect the entire time she had been talking to him. Walking up behind her, he crowded her space. Dallis felt her jump at his presence and closeness, but simply caged her in with his hands on either side of her.

    “Thank you for the help, Miss Morris.” He whispered huskily into her ear. He bend his knees and pushed his dick into her ass. “I'll see you tomorrow in class.”

    With that, Dallis dropped his hands and took a step back before walking out of the classroom. Step one: Complete. Now, he just had to see how she would react tomorrow when she saw him.

    Pulling up to his house, he entered to hear loud moans. Shaking his head, he bypassed the kitchen, but not before yelling into it.

    “We eat in there you know!”

    Continuing up to his room, he decided to get his homework out of the way. It wasn't much, so he knew it wouldn't take him long to do it.

    He was just finishing it up an hour later when his Dad walked into his room. Dallis, closed his notebooks and put them back into his backpack before turning to his father, who was leaned against his door frame.