Noctis slid his hand up Prompto's shirt, fingers slowly brushing over his stomach, stopping to pinch his nipple. Prompto gasped and blushed hard.

"You look so fucking good right now, Prom. I just want to make you scream for me." Noctis said and bit the blonde's neck. Prompto moaned.

"N-No... I have to be dreaming again..." Prompto panted, both wanting to believe it, but so desperatly wanting it to be real. Noctis began to pump him faster, making him moan and grip at the Prince's hair.

"Then let me make your dream a reality. Let's not let the water get cold. Hurry up." Noctis said and pulled Prompto's shirt over his head. Noctis was quick in discarding his own clothing before pushing Prompto in to the shower and his hand roaming the blonde's body.

Prompto gasped as Noctis pinned him to the wall, grinding his hips in to Prompto's, their erections rubbing against each other. Prompto moaned as Noctis kissed and bit his neck.

"Noct..." Prompto gasped. Why wasn't he waking up? He normally would wake up before it went this far. Why wouldn't he wake up?

Noctis pulled away from Prompto's neck and kissed him full on the lips. Prompto gasped and Noctis took the chance to shove his tongue in the boy's mouth. Noctis's tongue roamed Prompto's mouth and his hands roamed his body, still grinding their lower areas together. Prompto gasped and moaned in to Noctis's mouth.

Noctis soon pulled away and bit on Prompto's neck again. Prompto moaned as Noctis began to suck on his neck.

"N-Noctis..." Prompto moaned.

"Let's take this to the bed." Noctis said. He turned off the water and picked Prompto up by his thighs. Prompto held on to Noctis's shoulders and wrapped his legs around his waist, kissing him the whole time.

Noctis sat on the bed with Prompto in his lap. Prompto gasped as he parted for air and Noctis held his hips.

"Either call me your king or your master... or I may have to punish you." Noctis said seductively. Prompto was overwhelmed. This was happening. This was actually happening. The man he loved and wanted so desperately was about to make love to him.

"Fuck me, King!" Prompto moaned as he stared in to Noctis's eyes.

"If that's what you want, princess." Noctis said and threw Prompto on to his back, holding his legs open and dropped his head and licked Prompto's erection. Prompto gasped and wiggled underneath Noctis.

"Uh-uh. Don't squirm." Noctis ordered and took him in to his mouth. Prompto moaned as Noctis began to suck on him.

"It feels so good." Prompto moaned as Noctis took him deeper. Prompto let out little whines of pleasure as he came closer.

"Noct... I'm so close..." Prompto moaned. Noctis pulled away and Prompto whined.

"Uh-uh. I told you. Call me king or master or I'd punish you. It's punishment time, princess." Noctis said. The prince grabbed Prompto's wrists and pinned them above his head. Noctis grabbed a strip of cloth that was lying at the foot of the bed and tied Prompto's wrists together above his head.

"Be a good boy and I'll let you touch." Noctis said, pecking a soft kiss on Prompto's lips. Noctis placed kisses across Prompto's cheeks and began to bite soft love marks down his neck and chest. Prompto moaned, but tried not to squirm, afraid that Noctis would take it as another misbehavior and punish him further.

Prompto almost screamed when Noctis licked his nipple. He had to bite his lip to stop the scream when Noctis started to suck on it. He arched his back, trying to feel as much of Noctis as he could.

"A-ah.. n-no... Master..." Prompto moaned. He felt Noctis grin against his chest.

"Good boy. I should give you a reward for being such a good boy." Noctis said. He reached up and untied Prompto's wrists. Prompto immediately grabbed his shoulders and brought him down for a kiss.

"Beg me for what you want." Noctis growled in his ear.

"Please, my king.. fuck me. Please." Prompto whined out. Noctis grinned.

"Hold your legs." Noctis ordered, leaning back and raising Prompto's legs higher. Prompto grabbed his legs and pulled them towards his chest.

"I'm going to enter you now, baby. It's going to hurt a little, but don't scream." Noctis said. Prompto nodded. He bit his lip to surpress his scream when Noctis thrust in to him. After a little while, Prompto's whimpers of pain turned in to whines of pleasures. Noctis braced Prompto's legs on his shoulders and grabbed his hands. Noctis slammed in to Prompto. Prompto gasped and moaned, trying to keep his volume down.

"Where do you want me to cum, princess? Inside?" Noctis asked. Prompto nodded quickly.

"Please, my king... cum inside of me." Prompto begged.

"Say my name." Noctis ordered. Prompto moaned softly.

"Say it."

"Noctis..."

"Again."

"Noctis."

"Again!"

"Noctis! Noctis!" Prompto threw his head back and moaned his name over and over again.

"Tell me you love me. Say it." Noctis ordered.

"I love you, Noctis..." Prompto panted.

"Again!" Noctis ordered.

"I love you, Noctis! I love you!" Prompto yelled. Noctis hit his high and released his seed in to Prompto. Prompto moaned. Noctis pulled out an noticed Prompto hadn't came yet. He leaned down and took Prompto in his mouth again and sucked on him until he came in Noctis's mouth.

"Oh, fuck... I'm sorry, Noct.. I-" Prompto was cut off by Noctis kissing him. Noctis flipped Prompto on to his stomach and entered him again. Prompto moaned in to the pillows. Noctis pumping Prompto as he fucked him from behind. Noctis licked Prompto's neck and the blonde moaned hotly. They reached their second climaxes faster than their first.

Noctis pulled out and fell to his side, pulling Prompto against his chest.

"Did you like that?" Noctis asked. Prompto nodded.

"Yeah... I love you, Noctis." Prompto panted. Noctis kissed his cheek.

"I love you, Prompto." Noctis said.

"But what about Luna?" Prompto asked. Noctis smiled.

"That's what this trip is about, us dissolving our betrothal and finding peace another way so I can be with you." Noctis said.

"And you're telling me now?!" Prompto asked. Noctis smiled.

"I wanted to surprise you, princess." He said and kissed Prompto again. Prompto rolled over so he was faceing Noctis and kissed him.

"I love you, Noctis." Prompto said.

"I love you, Prompto. Don't compare yourself to others. You're perfect as you are." Noctis said.

The End.