Chapter 1

Chapter 1:

Sakura's POV.

Writtien by: ObitoUchiha

"Uugh....it's so hot..."

"Oh quit your complaining Naruto-Kun Kakashi Sensei told us to meet him in the park....he'll be here!!"

"Geez Sakura-chan I'm just saying why does he always keep us waiting?"

I ignored his complaints and walked over to Sasuke-Kun who was sitting in the green grass next to Naruto-Kun, a puff of smoke behind Sasuke-kun startled Naruto and I we jumped away from it but Sasuke just sat there with his arm prompted on his knee using his other to hold himself up.

"Hey guy's ....sorry I'm late."

Naruto and I looked up to see Kakashi Sensei standing behind Sasuke. "Oh.... Kakashi Sensei" I said

"Why did you call us out here?" Sasuke asked without tone of question in his voice

"Well we have a mission B rank, A Queen from The Land of Waves has noticed criminal activity around her lands even on it, her and her daughter have even been attacked by bandits while leaving their palace."

"So what do they want us to do about it?" I asked

"We will travel to The Land of Waves and stay with them until we get rid of the criminals and provent future criminals from coming."

"Sounds like a waste of time!" Sasuke said "Why doesn't she just hire Ninja from the Land of Waves or body gaurds?"

"Well Sasuke she hired us so we go."

"Tch.."

What's up with Sasuke-kun? Is he okay or did he get in a fight with Kakashi Sensei? "Hmm", I arrived back at the park where Sasuke was already waiting, he sat on a bench with his arms folded he looked sad as he starred down at his feet.

"Sasuke-kun! hey your ready!" He looked up at me and nodded his head, I ran over to him and sat down next to him " so this mission...... a waste of time eh?" I said

" It's just I don't understand why we have to go all the way to the Land of Waves just to protect some bratty rich people! All the countries that hate us call for our help...and for some reason we always answer!"

"I feel the same way it's so stupid why help them it's probably just a trap any way right?"

"If it is...... it will be the dumbest thing they will ever do!"

"Oh Sasuke-kun your so co-?!"

"Hey guy's!!" Naruto yelled interupting me "I'm here!!" he ran up to us with that dorky grin on his face.

"Oh god!" I said as I turned my back on him

"So where's Kakashi Sensei?"

"We have to meet him by the gate" Sasuke-kun said as he stood up and headed for the gates.

Me and Naruto exchanged concerned glares Sasuke seems upset 'Did something happen?' I thought, when we reached the gate Kakashi Sensei was there with Iruka Sensei and the gate keeper Kotetsu and Izumo.

"I'll be back soon Iruka." Kakashi Sensei said as he slipped something into Iruka Sensei's hand, Iruka didn't answer he didn't even look to see what it washe gave him he just smiled at Kakashi Sensei.

Sasuke walked up to Kakashi Sensei "Hey Sensei.... we're here."

"Alright let's go."

"Bye Iruka Sensei!" We all said in unison

"Heh heh have fun you guy's and becareful" He said

"Yes Iruka Sensei!" Naruto yelled

"Please be carefull Kakashi-kun" Iruka Sensei whispered.

Short chapter........