Chapter 1

Chapter 1: Jade's POV

I didnt want to go to school. It was monday, the worst day of the week. The weekend just finished even though i have no friends.

I got ready even though i would be called fat, slutty, ugly, and etc. I went and took a shower and put on a floral dress and flip flops. Then i quickly put on some mascara and started walking to school.

When i got to school, i went to my locker and Hayes walked by me and push my head into my locker door. IT REALLY HURT TOO! I didnt cry but Hayes just started laughing and calling me a cry baby, i was used to it so i just ignored all the laughing and mocking. I just started walking to first period which included Taylor, Hayes, and Cameron. 3/5 of my bullies. When i got there i just sat down and wanted to just block everything out but i couldnt, i heard all the whispering about me and it was usual stuff that i always heard like "oh, yea shes the biggest slut at school i heard she sleeps with 4 guys a week" and "she is so ugly like she needs to kill herself like right now, no one even likes her anyways". Then there was one thing said that stood out to me, the voice said " hey guys did you hear that Jade's mom is in the mental hospital, like now i understand why shes so nutty". I looked over to see of course Hayes saying that. But that. That really got to me i just ran out of the classroom crying.

I ran to the girls bathroom and when i got in there the 3 most popular girls were in there of course fixing there hair. They looked at me then looked at each other then, one of them threw a punch at me and thats all i remember, till i woke up in an unknown house.

I couldnt get up because i was tied down. I was looking around then i heard a noise it was the door opening. I closed my eyes and i heard 2 voices. I heard Hayes and Nash. I wondered what was going to happen to me.

They untied me and picked me up, i pretended to still be sleeping. Then they started taking turns slapping me till i "woke up" so after about the 3rd hit i opened my eyes. And they started punching me in the stomach, chest, face and i swear it hurt so much all the bones in my body were broken. Then when they were done i was suprisingly still able to see and hear. Then they picked me up again and told me if i told anyone, that they did this to me they would kill me if i was still alive. Then as they continued walking they put me in the backseat and started driving. Then they stopped in the middle of no where and just threw me out of the car, leaving me to die.